From WaPo: Just Who Does Jon Stewart Think He Is?

Humor is a powerful political weapon.

Ironically the victim is the one who supplies the humorist with his ammunition.

And people like Beck give people like Stewart one hell of a lot of ammo.

yeah well nothing wrong with that. But Stewart throwing this copy cat rally to make fun of Beck has to REMEMBER a lot of PEOPLE attended it, so not ONLY IS he mocking Beck he is mocking the People who attended it.

as I SAID FOLK, STOP WATCHING HIS SHOW, HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS.

well hell ya, nothing like mocking the American people when they are at their lowest. This dumb Rally really does show just what the LEFT and the Obama think of the American people.

I'm reasonably certain that virtually everyone at Stewart and Colbert's rallies will, in fact, also be American people.

Funny, eh?

well hell ya, nothing like mocking the American people when they are at their lowest. This dumb Rally really does show just what the LEFT and the Obama think of the American people.

I'm reasonably certain that virtually everyone at Stewart and Colbert's rallies will, in fact, also be American people.

Funny, eh?

now aren't you a bright one.:rolleyes:

yeah well nothing wrong with that. But Stewart throwing this copy cat rally to make fun of Beck has to REMEMBER a lot of PEOPLE attended it, so not ONLY IS he mocking Beck he is mocking the People who attended it.

Stephanie, you would have shot Will Rogers. You are as un-American a person as I can think of. Stalin had more admiration for this nation and its freedoms than you have.

willrogers.jpg

Will Rogers Biography

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. -- Will Rogers

Stephanie, you would have shot Will Rogers. You are as un-American a person as I can think of. Stalin had more admiration for this nation and its freedoms than you have.

willrogers.jpg

Will Rogers Biography

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. -- Will Rogers

I don't care what you think of me dear...I think you're an idiot who goes off half cocked at anything you don't like said, so what.:lol:

Last edited:
The fauxconservatives are shook the libs are holding a rally? Shocking! Call the wahmbulance.

Stephanie wrote:

I don't care what you think of me dear...I think you're an idiot, so what.

You don't want input from anyone else, what the hell do you get out of discussing politics on a message board? Go blog to yourself.
Hmmm. Where did Stephanie say she didn't want input?

Nowhere. Yet the voices in your head said she did and you felt the need to tell us about that.

Go figure what babbling idiocy will come off the keyboards of the insane.

Stephanie wrote:

I don't care what you think of me dear...I think you're an idiot, so what.

You don't want input from anyone else, what the hell do you get out of discussing politics on a message board? Go blog to yourself.

lol, I take "input", only thing is, I give it back. seems to me that is something, you don't like.
but, whateva.:lol:

willrogers.jpg

Will Rogers Biography

I don't care what you think of me dear...I think you're an idiot who goes off half cocked at anything you don't like said, so what.:lol:

Stephanie is really SteFunny!:lol:

The fauxconservatives are shook the libs are holding a rally? Shocking! Call the wahmbulance.

Not really reading the thread are we? We are encouraging them to rally. Gather all your forces.

Not sure why you need two rallies but hey have fun with it.

You know? I hope that Jon Stewart's rally to Restore Sanity is many times larger than what the idiot Blech did.

And, did you guys know that Comedy Central is going to be broadcasting it live on Saturday?

Stuffed Funny (Stephanie), choke on it bitch, I'm gonna be watching!

You know? I hope that Jon Stewart's rally to Restore Sanity is many times larger than what the idiot Blech did.

And, did you guys know that Comedy Central is going to be broadcasting it live on Saturday?

well while your at it, why don't you play with yourself an have a big ole orgasm all over yourself.
then tell us all about that too..:lol:

Last edited:

well while your at it, why don't you play with yourself an have a big ole orgasm all over yourself.

You know.....after I finish watching the rally, I may decide to rub one out. Why? Because unlike you, I don't follow the far right wingnuts like Christine O'Donnell, and I believe it is perfectly natural, as well as permissible to give myself a "low five" every now and again.

Actually is good for you, kinda like laughter, because it lowers blood pressure and releases endorphins, resulting in a better overall sense of well being.

Too bad lumpy sacks of shit like you Stuffed Funny can't even stand themselves well enough to masturbate.

You know.....after I finish watching the rally, I may decide to rub one out. Why? Because unlike you, I don't follow the far right wingnuts like Christine O'Donnell, and I believe it is perfectly natural, as well as permissible to give myself a "low five" every now and again.

Actually is good for you, kinda like laughter, because it lowers blood pressure and releases endorphins, resulting in a better overall sense of well being.

Too bad lumpy sacks of shit like you Stuffed Funny can't even stand themselves well enough to masturbate.

Rub away dumb shit, just don't rub it RAW. that is if you can find it, you sound like a wuss to me so I wonder if you even have one.:lol:

Last edited:

Rub away dumb shit, just don't rub it RAW. that is if first you can find it, you sound like a wuss to me so I wonder if you even have one.:lol:

What a "value added" you are Stephanie....to your country, your party and this board.

*Rolls eyes*

There's that hope-ey stuff again.
Some things never chang-ey.

Forum List

Back