From this former RW'er to current RW'ers: WHY are you still with GOP?

[It is most likely that if you hadn't switched parties, the rank and file of Republicans would. You fit much better into a party of whiners, beggars and parasites.

Not my fault your side got too greedy and stupid...

The rank and file of the GOP are morons who vote against their own economic interests. I was smart enough to see them running off the cliff and got off.

Exactly right.

I realized this: If Red State ideology is so much better for everyone, why is the all-Red South so fucking poor, uneducated, backwards, racist and violent??? The Southern metro areas, like Atlanta, Charlotte, Charleston, Miami, etc, are nice, and far more Democratic............but my God, go outside the cities in the South, and you see Red State policy at work: Poverty, violence, dumbed down people, obesity.

I finally realized that I'll stop listening to what people say, and just look at what the end result of policy is. And its pretty damn clear when you compare the rural areas of the Red State South to places like Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, Washington, etc, etc.

Enough is enough.

You might want to take a look at cities like Detroit before that next sip of Kool-Aid.

[It is most likely that if you hadn't switched parties, the rank and file of Republicans would. You fit much better into a party of whiners, beggars and parasites.

The rank and file of the GOP are morons who vote against their own economic interests. I was smart enough to see them running off the cliff and got off.

Exactly right.

I realized this: If Red State ideology is so much better for everyone, why is the all-Red South so fucking poor, uneducated, backwards, racist and violent??? The Southern metro areas, like Atlanta, Charlotte, Charleston, Miami, etc, are nice, and far more Democratic............but my God, go outside the cities in the South, and you see Red State policy at work: Poverty, violence, dumbed down people, obesity.

I finally realized that I'll stop listening to what people say, and just look at what the end result of policy is. And its pretty damn clear when you compare the rural areas of the Red State South to places like Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, Washington, etc, etc.

Enough is enough.
Yeah, we are all impressed by the low-crime rates and educational achievements in the inner cities.

BTW, Obama got 4 million less popular and 33 less electoral votes in 2012. I certainly don't see a trend, especially with an incumbent running.

Cling to that..

At this rate Republicans will regain the presidency some time after 2024

Problem for the Republicans is that the electoral map is no longer lining up for them. The breakout between Red and Blue states is swinging to the blue with barely enough swing states for Republicans to win

The Northeast and Pacific coasts are off the table. That is a huge block of votes. The rustbelt states from Ohio to Minnesota are becoming permanently blue as Republicans align themselves against the unions

Florida is the final straw. If Florida goes blue, no Republican will ever be elected again. With a large percentage of Hispanics, Republican policies can turn Florida blue for the next generation

".....but my God, go outside the cities in the South, and you see Red State policy at work: Poverty, violence, dumbed down people, obesity."

Pretty much what you see in the bluest areas of the North, like Detroit, Washington, DC, Chicago, especially in the inner cities, where the population is so smart, compared to those rednecks in the South, that they vote 99% for a genuine fraud.

Exactly right.

Enough is enough.

I love this guy!

The Northeast and Pacific coasts are off the table. That is a huge block of votes. The rustbelt states from Ohio to Minnesota are becoming permanently blue as Republicans align themselves against the unions

Florida is the final straw. If Florida goes blue, no Republican will ever be elected again. With a large percentage of Hispanics, Republican policies can turn Florida blue for the next generation
Yeah, the unions are a big draw for the Dems. They're failing left and right and other than some very vocal opposition from the unions themselves, I see squat in the way of popular support. The Dems will have to find another black candidate to motivate an easily apathetic constituency, and Al Shapton is not going to cut it.

Yeah, the unions are a big draw for the Dems. They're failing left and right and other than some very vocal opposition from the unions themselves, I see squat in the way of popular support. The Dems will have to find another black candidate to motivate an easily apathetic constituency, and Al Shapton is not going to cut it.

They will never admit that without that 98% support... we would be saying President-Elect Romney.

Idiots with self interests put him in office.

Not that there is much difference between the two parties, I just can't stomach the nanny statism of the Democrats. The GOP has some of that, but not nearly as much as the Dems.

I believe in myself and my government should as well. I had parents, I don't need a corrupt parent, for sure.

Democrats don't need another black candidate. All they have to do is let Republicans run against themselves as they alienate key demographics

Democrats don't need another black candidate. All they have to do is let Republicans run against themselves as they alienate key demographics
True, they'll have to overcome the significant parasitic element that Obama has nurtured into a key demographic.

They will never admit that without that 98% support... we would be saying President-Elect Romney.

Who doesn't vote for their self interests?

Everyone votes according to this: Which vote can I make that will allow me to gain a bigger share of the society's resources.

There are thousands of ways to gain a piece of that pie. Every individual has their own plan to do it. Voting is only one form.

True, they'll have to overcome the significant parasitic element that Obama has nurtured into a key demographic.

And Republicans need to stop doubling down on dumb

Mitt Romney secretly tried that 47% of Americans are parasites line of crap and it cost him an election. Republican attempts to pander to their base and describe themselves as "real Americans" while everyone else is a bunch of moochers

Republicans used to be the party that the middle class used to flock to. Now they have drawn a line that increasingly excludes our middle class

Everyone votes according to this: Which vote can I make that will allow me to gain a bigger share of the society's resources.

There are thousands of ways to gain a piece of that pie. Every individual has their own plan to do it. Voting is only one form.

The ones who elected Obama, obviously. :cool:

Still registered GOP so that I can vote in the primary... Even if I align more with the Conservative and/or Libertarian parties at times...

And the DEMs are THAT BAD that I will not go over to them

http://cdn-media.nationaljournal.com/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=23831

Obama best demographics:

The young (18-29) 60%, black 93%, women 55%, no high school diploma 64%, income under 50K (family of 4) 60%.

Takers, not makers by-and-large.

Women will be pleased to hear that your party considers them to be takers
As opposed to the other demographics? Women are indeed more reliant on government, as are blacks, the young and the poor, thus the vote. The point was exactly the point. Which part did you not understand?

I cant for the life of me see how you folks will keep supporting the GOP. Does it mean you must vote Democrat? No. I didn't. Just dont vote. Let the fucking GOP die. Let it die, burn and rot in hell. They dont deserve your loyalty. And eventually, some competent people will get tired of the Democrats, and form an opposition party.
You do realize that what you just asked for is to live under one party rule also known as a dictatorship or communism don't you?

The only problem with the GOP is that our Moderates are working with the Neo-Marxist Democrats to destroy the country

Exactly right.

Enough is enough.

You might want to take a look at cities like Detroit before that next sip of Kool-Aid.

Detroit, or Miami! Atlanta isn't exactly a peaceful place. obama thinks that Chicago is a model for the nation, but no rational person does.

Forum List

Back