From the heart: Navajo Code Talkers

....that's fine--but it takes a lot more than just cracking a code to use it to an advantage in war
...please provide proof it helped win battles/etc
We defeated the Germans in part because we broke their code. There’s your proof.
hahahahah--very silly
1. we didn't help much in beating the Germans--the Russians did it---if I need to provide proof for you, you do not know much about the war
2. the Pacific War was MUCH different than the European War
etc
You have never been right about anything in your life and today is no different.
we broke the Japanese codes YET they DESTROYED our fleet at PHarbor
we LOST that battle
Attack on Pearl Harbor: Why Weren't We Warned | HistoryNet
end of story

please go play in the kiddie area
Because we ignored the intel.

But if you want to seriously argue that knowing your enemies plans before they execute them is not a significant advantage please feel free to keep saying stupid shit.
.....exactly--having or breaking codes does not necessarily mean you win battles--this is OBVIOUS..it takes MUCH more than just breaking codes---you have to have the ships/LOGISTICS/air superiority/etc--which the Japanese did not have

the code talkers were not that important
..we won the battles before without them--and that's when we didn't have all the advantages
..we would've won the battles anyway
not bad mouthing anyone --just stating facts of WW2
"we would've won the battles anyway"
Opinion, not a fact.
see post # 19
Don't need to.
..we won the battles before without them--and that's when we didn't have all the advantages
Opinion, not a fact.
see post # 19
Don't need to.
Opinion, not a fact.
see post # 19
Don't need to.
yes--I knew you'd be afraid

We defeated the Germans in part because we broke their code. There’s your proof.
hahahahah--very silly
1. we didn't help much in beating the Germans--the Russians did it---if I need to provide proof for you, you do not know much about the war
etc
You have never been right about anything in your life and today is no different.
we LOST that battle
end of story

But if you want to seriously argue that knowing your enemies plans before they execute them is not a significant advantage please feel free to keep saying stupid shit.
.....exactly--having or breaking codes does not necessarily mean you win battles--this is OBVIOUS..it takes MUCH more than just breaking codes---you have to have the ships/LOGISTICS/air superiority/etc--which the Japanese did not have
Breaking codes and keeping your codes from being broken are important aspects of winning battles and wars. It can be the difference between winning and losing.

Actually no. The Japanese had cracked most of our codes. Some in use since the Civil War.
....that's fine--but it takes a lot more than just cracking a code to use it to an advantage in war
The ability to crack the Japanese and German codes shortened the war by two years and saved over a million lives on both sides. That’s a fact from military experts, not me. Yesterday I just spent two hours in a class on Bletchley Park and this was discussed.

For example, just a few months after Pearl Harbor we had just 3 aircraft carriers and most of our ships were still filled with sea water. But we knew the Japanese were going to take Midway where they could then strike Pearl Harbor at will. We surprised them and despite being badly outnumbered we won that battle and it changed the course of the war.

Another example was D-Day. We had all of these decoy operations to fool Hitler on where the invasion would occur. But did he take the bait? Decoded messages showed he had, and so the invasion was on.

Actually no. The Japanese had cracked most of our codes. Some in use since the Civil War.
hahahahah--very silly
etc
we LOST that battle
The best intelligence came from breaking Japanese codes.
end of story

Japanese codes were not broken until after Pearl.

AF

All these peeps on here just don't seem to get it when it comes to President Trump's popularity with all of us "deplorables". It is really pretty simple but they can't seem to understand the spirit and how it works. It is because Donald Trump didn't speak to the people from a programmed statement written up by propagandist he spoke from the heart and that drew the crowds. The ninety year old Navajo Code talkers are going to build a historical museum for their history won't be lost as the NWO of the worldly peeps try to rewrite history to what they want it to reflect in order to promote their own agenda. Our president believes in them and what they represent, Americans, 'a people who love liberty that overcome the differences of nationality and beliefs to take on fascist regimes and ideologies from taking over the world we also live in'. The video is well worth watching. I hope mainstream media doesn't try to keep these Navajo hero's voices silenced as they are men of heart.

You honestly can't compare the Code Talkers to Trump. Trump is nothing but a motivational speaker as evidenced by his University which paid back the money. Motivational speakers are out to just make money for themselves and screw people, just like Joel Osteen and other TV preachers.

The ability to crack the Japanese and German codes shortened the war by two years and saved over a million lives on both sides. That’s a fact from military experts, not me. Yesterday I just spent two hours in a class on Bletchley Park and this was discussed.

For example, just a few months after Pearl Harbor we had just 3 aircraft carriers and most of our ships were still filled with sea water. But we knew the Japanese were going to take Midway where they could then strike Pearl Harbor at will. We surprised them and despite being badly outnumbered we won that battle and it changed the course of the war.

Another example was D-Day. We had all of these decoy operations to fool Hitler on where the invasion would occur. But did he take the bait? Decoded messages showed he had, and so the invasion was on.
hahahhaha--
!!!!! 1. Navajo talkers were mainly tactical--they had nothing to do with the Midway/German codes etc operations
United States Marine Corps whose primary job was to transmit secret tactical messages.
Code talker - Wikipedia
......tactical---so Iwo Jima is surrounded by the US.....so, IF the Japanese can break a ''standard'' USMC code, WTF do you think the Japanese are going to do?? come out of their caves/etc???!! NO.....
2. the USMC would've found another way to code messages

you people are typical of armchair generals----you think it's like a movie--like Windtalkers
.it's like these people that make up these '''what if''' WW2 situations that are so ridiculous, they are laughable
..the USMC would've found another way --would it have been unbreakable--maybe not---but they still would've won

Opinion, not a fact.
the Aussies won without the Code Talkers
Remembering 1942: The end of the Kokoda campaign | The Australian War Memorial
we won Coral Sea without the Code talkers
we won Midway without the Code Talkers
I don't think there were Code Talkers at Buna when the Army won, was there??
Battle of Buna–Gona: Allied forces and order of battle - Wikipedia
etc etc

hahahahah--very silly
etc
we LOST that battle
end of story

Breaking codes and keeping your codes from being broken are important aspects of winning battles and wars. It can be the difference between winning and losing.
see post 29 and 30

hahahhaha--
!!!!! 1. Navajo talkers were mainly tactical--they had nothing to do with the Midway/German codes etc operations
United States Marine Corps whose primary job was to transmit secret tactical messages.
Code talker - Wikipedia
......tactical---so Iwo Jima is surrounded by the US.....so, IF the Japanese can break a ''standard'' USMC code, WTF do you think the Japanese are going to do?? come out of their caves/etc???!! NO.....

you people are typical of armchair generals----you think it's like a movie--like Windtalkers
.it's like these people that make up these '''what if''' WW2 situations that are so ridiculous, they are laughable
..the USMC would've found another way --would it have been unbreakable--maybe not---but they still would've won
*sigh*
I never said they were utilized world wide. I was discussing your statement that breaking codes was no big deal, when in fact it was everything.

Well, if the Japanese knew an assault was going to take place on the West side of the hill, you’d move all of your forces there to counter it. The tunnels were for movement within the ground as much as concealment.

And sure other codes could have been created. Half hour to code, another half hour to decode. Vs 20 seconds of “he says this” by a Navajo.

Don’t get all huffy.

hahahahah--very silly
etc
we LOST that battle
end of story

AF
what??!!
On the morning of the 7th, Sunday, the fourteenth and last part of the final Japanese note was intercepted and decoded.
HyperWar: US Army in WWII: Strategy and Command: The First Two Years
they were reading the secret information BEFORE the Japanese ambassadors were!!
The fourteen-part message breaking off negotiations with the United States in December 1941 on the eve of Pearl Harbour was in Purple; and was translated by the Americans in advance of the Japanese embassy staff who were preparing it for delivery.
Japanese army and diplomatic codes - Wikipedia

hahahhaha--
Code talker - Wikipedia

*sigh*
I never said they were utilized world wide. I was discussing your statement that breaking codes was no big deal, when in fact it was everything.

Well, if the Japanese knew an assault was going to take place on the West side of the hill, you’d move all of your forces there to counter it. The tunnels were for movement within the ground as much as concealment.

And sure other codes could have been created. Half hour to code, another half hour to decode. Vs 20 seconds of “he says this” by a Navajo.

Don’t get all huffy.
.....that's right--that's what I said--the Code Talkers were not that big of a deal--not that important --not that important to winning the war/battles
huffy----hhhahhahahahhahahahaha

hahahhaha--
Code talker - Wikipedia

*sigh*

Don’t get all huffy.
.....that's right--that's what I said--the Code Talkers were not that big of a deal--not that important --not that important to winning the war/battles
Your opinion vs every military historian.

hahahahah--very silly
etc
we LOST that battle
end of story

AF
what??!!
On the morning of the 7th, Sunday, the fourteenth and last part of the final Japanese note was intercepted and decoded.
The fourteen-part message breaking off negotiations with the United States in December 1941 on the eve of Pearl Harbour was in Purple; and was translated by the Americans in advance of the Japanese embassy staff who were preparing it for delivery.
Apparently you’re unaware of the Japanese had different codes.

hahahhaha--
Code talker - Wikipedia

*sigh*

Don’t get all huffy.
sure--we would've lost all those battles

hahahahah--very silly
etc
we LOST that battle
end of story

AF
what??!!
Apparently you’re unaware of the Japanese had different codes.
how did the Aussies win without the CTs?

hahahhaha--
Code talker - Wikipedia

*sigh*

Don’t get all huffy.
sure--we would've lost all those battles
Lousy straw man. But you need straw men.

Forum List

Back