From Pol Pot to the Islamic State

I'm not sufficiently racist to believe Koreans needed an occupation at the end of WWII to reunify their country.

Why are you?
georgephillip leaps to defend his fellow racists in North Korea.

North Korea Media Calls Obama A 'Wicked Black Monkey'
"3. After the Russo-Japanese War of 1904-5, Japan acquired control over Korea, annexing it formally in 1910. In 1905 Japanese Prime Minister Katsura Tar? met secretly with U.S. Secretary of War William Howard Taft, producing the Taft-Katsura Agreement in which the U.S. recognized Japan’s interests in Korea. What did the U.S. receive in return?

a. Japanese agreement to limit emigration to the U.S.

b. Japanese recognition of U.S. colonial rule over the Philippines.

c. Japan’s renunciation to all claims to the Hawai’ian Islands.
A Pop Quiz on Korea CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Let's not forget the Obamabots, who worship Obama no matter how many wars he promotes.

obama-cool-war.jpg

Japan acquired control over Korea, annexing it formally in 1910. In 1905 Japanese Prime Minister Katsura Tar? met secretly with U.S. Secretary of War William Howard Taft, producing the Taft-Katsura Agreement in which the U.S. recognized Japan’s interests in Korea. What did the U.S. receive in return?
You are relying on a single biased source. Open your mind a litle. I suggest usng a crowbar because it seems to be nailed shut.

quote: Some Korean historians have assumed that, in the discussions, the United States recognized Japan's sphere of influence in Korea; in exchange, Japan recognized the United States's sphere of influence in the Philippines. However, American historians examining official records report no agreement was ever made—the two men discussed current events but came to no new policy or agreement.

link: Taft Katsura Secret Agreement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Japan acquired control over Korea, annexing it formally in 1910. In 1905 Japanese Prime Minister Katsura Tar? met secretly with U.S. Secretary of War William Howard Taft, producing the Taft-Katsura Agreement in which the U.S. recognized Japan’s interests in Korea. What did the U.S. receive in return?
You are relying on a single biased source. Open your mind a litle. I suggest usng a crowbar because it seems to be nailed shut.

quote: Some Korean historians have assumed that, in the discussions, the United States recognized Japan's sphere of influence in Korea; in exchange, Japan recognized the United States's sphere of influence in the Philippines. However, American historians examining official records report no agreement was ever made—the two men discussed current events but came to no new policy or agreement.

link: Taft Katsura Secret Agreement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Why would a reasonable person believe the author of my source is biased?
Gary Leupp at Tufts University - RateMyProfessors.com

Forum List

Back