From Liberals With Guns

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
Love it!

gun_control_is_racist.jpg

Dad, guess what I just met the nicest girl and she loves guns.
Good son, where does she work?
Dad, you should see her handle a 30-06, it is a pleasure to watch.
But can she cook?
And tear down and rebuild her m16 in 10 minutes.
Does she want children?
Dad quit asking dumb questions, this is the gal for me.
Damn I raised a fool.

I'm sorry but I find the idea of women with rifles bizarre. I must be a chauvinist but I can't ever remember saying to any girl, let go on a date, you like shooting?

yes. It's a matter of being confident enough to handle a firearm without worrying about breaking a nail.

decision.jpg

OakleyA.jpg

Annie Oakley (born Phoebe Ann Oakley Mozee[2] August 13, 1860 – November 3, 1926) was an American sharpshooter and exhibition shooter. Oakley's amazing talent and luck led to a starring role in Buffalo Bill's Wild West show, which propelled her to become the first American female superstar. Using a .22 caliber rifle at 90 feet (27 m), Oakley reputedly could split a playing card edge-on and put five or six more holes in it before it touched the ground.[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Oakley

There is a large area between barefoot and pregnant - nothing wrong with that - and armed and dangerous. :lol:

There is a large area between barefoot and pregnant - nothing wrong with that - and armed and dangerous. :lol:

so....an armed woman is a dangerous woman. Are there any women that are armed and not dangerous? Are any unarmed women dangerous? What exactly is the danger they pose and to whom?

You really provide some food for thought here!

What is a 'gun hugger' anyway? And why do you seem to have such a problem with people who want to exercise a basic right?

Maybe he's bitten down so hard on that gun = penis thing that he thinks women with guns = women with penises?

Its terribly sad, to be THAT taken over by senseless inanity.
:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back