From henceforth, let's dispel with this fiction that Obama doesn't know what he's doing...

I think the thing that made this a big deal is that it showed the American people, on live television, that this guy is literally just a puppet.

You can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth. It's all been pre-inserted into his playlist backstage.

I've always had a feeling this guy was a moron.

To make matters worse, the line his hard drive started skipping on is essentially "Obama knows what he's doing'... Seriously?? :laugh::laugh::laugh: That's the line you want to lead with???

I get what he was trying to say, and I agree, Obama for the most part does know what he's doing, but the fact that a GOP candidate wants to push that line of reasoning is just silly. He's such a moron. I was amazed at his stubborn stupidity. I was having GWB flashbacks.
I didn't see it that way at all so I think you're amazingly stupid. Especially when you're just a random guy on the internet that repeats left wing talking points like it was pearls of wisdom. It's just a dumbed down message for people like you to pass around, who couldn't grasp what the candidates were talking about and weren't voting for a Republican anyway. Most people aren't as stupid as you, sorry.

I think the thing that made this a big deal is that it showed the American people, on live television, that this guy is literally just a puppet.

You can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth. It's all been pre-inserted into his playlist backstage.

To make matters worse, the line his hard drive started skipping on is essentially "Obama knows what he's doing'... Seriously?? :laugh::laugh::laugh: That's the line you want to lead with???

I get what he was trying to say, and I agree, Obama for the most part does know what he's doing, but the fact that a GOP candidate wants to push that line of reasoning is just silly. He's such a moron. I was amazed at his stubborn stupidity. I was having GWB flashbacks.
I didn't see it that way at all so I think you're amazingly stupid. Especially when you're just a random guy on the internet that repeats left wing talking points like it was pearls of wisdom. It's just a dumbed down message for people like you to pass around, who couldn't grasp what the candidates were talking about and weren't voting for a Republican anyway. Most people aren't as stupid as you, sorry.

It's not his message (or lack of one) that was the issue haha. It was the fact that the guy used a rehearsed line 3 times during a one on one match with another candidate.

Christie basically set a very easy to see trap by saying "look, he attacks at the beginning, and then repeats himself."

Literally ALL Rubio had to do was say something original to miss the trap, yet he regurgitated his prepared line twice more! He walked right into the trap on live television willingly hahaha.

My criticism is not about the substance of what he said, it's about the fact that he didn't know how to convey his point in more than one way, thus clearly admitting that he relies on canned lines. He was completely oblivious. Christie made him look like a complete asshat.

You're actually okay with that level of incompetence?
laugh.gif

(Also, don't make the mistake that I'm some far left liberal. I'm squarely moderate and am seriously considering supporting either Christie, Kasich, or Trump in the primary, as well as considering the two Democrats. I'm not into the litmus testing die hard conservatives and liberals try to push on people.)

It's not his message (or lack of one) that was the issue haha. It was the fact that the guy used a rehearsed line 3 times during a one on one match with another candidate.

Christie basically set a very easy to see trap by saying "look, he attacks at the beginning, and then repeats himself."

Literally ALL Rubio had to do was say something original to miss the trap, yet he regurgitated his prepared line twice more! He walked right into the trap on live television willingly hahaha.

My criticism is not about the substance of what he said, it's about the fact that he didn't know how to convey his point in more than one way, thus clearly admitting that he relies on canned lines. He was completely oblivious. Christie made him look like a complete asshat.

laugh.gif

(Also, don't make the mistake that I'm some far left liberal. I'm squarely moderate and am seriously considering supporting either Christie, Kasich, or Trump in the primary, as well as considering the two Democrats. I'm not into the litmus testing die hard conservatives and liberals try to push on people.)
My point was he said much more than that line so your theory doesn't add up. Also my point is that he is electable primarily because he can pull in many moderates, Trump can't. Christie and Kasich could if conservatives support them, unless Kasich has a nervous breakdown first.

The GOP field in general is a trainwreck.

Well, unless someone comes riding in on a white horse this is what we are given. Hillary is in bed with GoldenNutsacks and have you seen Bernies' Tax plan (more complicated than 3 level chess)? Pick your poison. Don't worry it will only feel like 4 years........

He knows exactly what he's doing!

rubio.jpg

Don't worry, Marco. We'll never forget.

but in case anyone does...

Let's dispel with this fiction that Obama doesn't know what he's doing! He knows EXACTLY what he's doing!

What a clown this guy is. :laugh:

Why wouldn't Obama know what he is doing?

He was elected to enact a liberal agenda and that is what he is doing

Let Rubio get elected and he can enact a conservative agenda, That is the way it works

laugh.gif

Rubio looked like Palin up there and Christie played him for the shallow puppet he is

My point was he said much more than that line so your theory doesn't add up. Also my point is that he is electable primarily because he can pull in many moderates, Trump can't. Christie and Kasich could if conservatives support them, unless Kasich has a nervous breakdown first.

I'm not saying that line is literally the only thing he said last night
laugh.gif
I'm just saying it was asinine to repeat it word for word for word for word.... There were other ways he could have reiterated that point without sounding like a parrot. All he had to do was think rather than recite hahaha.

It's concerning to me that he was completely oblivious to the fact that Christie had lured him into a trap.

He stumbled right into it, because either:
a.) he's stubborn, or
b.) he's stupid.

Both are terrible qualities. Christie made him look like a jackass.

"Dispel of this fiction... dispel of this fiction" I don't know who wrote that tag for him, but it's cringe worthy. Surely you see what is so silly about repeating yourself word for word when your opponent is claiming the extent of your abilities is repeating things
laugh.gif
It was a stupid thing to do.

(Also, for the record, In Iowa Trump actually did better with self described moderates than either Cruz or Rubio, when CNN reported exit poll findings. Trump actually has quite a few moderate leaning positions, hence why I like him. Look past his "build a wall", "bomb the **** out of them" rhetoric and you'll see that.)

Forum List

Back