Frivolous or legitimate lawsuit?

Really? I could only find inconclusive statistics. It makes sense that you can hit harder with an aluminum bat...aren't they lighter yet stronger? And wouldn't you rather get beaten with a wooden bat than an aluminum bat?

I think the reason they hit harder isn't that they are harder, but that they are springier, making the balls fly further and faster.

I'm no baseball pro or even fan, but my son had an aluminum Louisville Slugger. I think he still has it. For a while, it rested next to his front door.:cool:

I think the reason they hit harder isn't that they are harder, but that they are springier, making the balls fly further and faster.

I'm no baseball pro or even fan, but my son had an aluminum Louisville Slugger. I think he still has it. For a while, it rested next to his front door.:cool:

I have one on standby to beat the neighbor's pit bull to death if need be.

Hehe.
I'm not sure it would work, though. A 30-30 would, though.

Buy the asshole a big stout muzzle for his dog and give it as a gift. He'd probably use it as a status symbol.

Perhaps it was the baseball maker’s fault. No. I lean heavily toward “buyers beware”. Unless there was gross deception, fraud, or faulty manufacturing (Ex: a thin tire) the buyer must accept responsibility.

Hehe.
I'm not sure it would work, though. A 30-30 would, though.

Buy the asshole a big stout muzzle for his dog and give it as a gift. He'd probably use it as a status symbol.

I'd leave the 30-30 but I have kids. Maybe the bow and arrow would be a better choice.

There's no way you'd stop a pit bull with an arrow, unless you're a damn good shot and hit it in the heart.

Even then it takes a second for them to drop.

Dogs are tough, and I believe pit bulls probably are the toughest. It's hard to shoot a dog and kill it, unless you're pretty close and use a big caliber.

Forum List

Back