Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

Maddow Blasts Law Requiring Aurora Shooting Victim s Parents To Pay Gun Manufacturers

its about time the courts start doing this. Assholes trying to slake their grief by suing innocent makers or being used as pawns by scumbags like Bloomberg need to get absolutely destroyed for this sort of nonsense

Pissing Rachel Madcow off-added bonus

I don't understand how they can blame the gun makers. It is silly beyond belief. So if someone drowns in their backyard pool, can you sue the pool manufacturer? No . . .

It is total BS. People who bring frivolous lawsuits at least do need to pay for the court costs imposed.

Also, if a person brings up a phony charge against a person, then those people should have to do jail time if they accuse a person of a crime falsely. That is really one of the most crappiest things you could do to someone, to ruin someone's reputation and possibly life with false accusations. I'm thinking mostly of false rape accusations. Not only do those "women" ruin some innocent man's (men's) life, but they also make people doubt REAL rape accusations. Any woman who would bring false charges of rape against someone, is a complete and utter loser.

I don't understand how they can blame the gun makers. It is silly beyond belief. So if someone drowns in their backyard pool, can you sue the pool manufacturer?

Uh, yeah. Pool manufacturers get sued all the time. For instance, there was the little girl who got sucked into a filter, and her large intestine turned inside out, anD John Edwards cleaned their clocks.

Now, here you have gun manufacturers who have watered down background checks and insiste that people who think they are The Joker from the Batman comics have a right to a military grade M-16 and a 100 round drum of ammo.

I don't understand how they can blame the gun makers. It is silly beyond belief. So if someone drowns in their backyard pool, can you sue the pool manufacturer?

Uh, yeah. Pool manufacturers get sued all the time. For instance, there was the little girl who got sucked into a filter, and her large intestine turned inside out, anD John Edwards cleaned their clocks.

Now, here you have gun manufacturers who have watered down background checks and insiste that people who think they are The Joker from the Batman comics have a right to a military grade M-16 and a 100 round drum of ammo.

Okay, it's different if the product is defective. I don't think gun manufacturers do background checks. Those are the people who MAKE and/or assemble the weapons. Besides, it's already been established that a background check would not have prevented this crime.

Yeah but but but. don't dare accuse her and that Nasty station she is on, Msnbc: as being Fringe and Extremist.

who want's to watch a liberal talking head screeching and melting down all the time. icky

that's why they (liberals) can't make it big on the radio, like say a Rush Limbaugh. they drive people to want to poke their ear drums out and :booze:...

Pay your share of the bill and shut the hell up. You lost, deal with it.

Now, here you have gun manufacturers who have watered down background checks

I'm pretty sure the manufacturers aren't involved in background checks.

wow, I can't believe they even said that...

more idiocy. the gun makers don't water down background checks

nor do the dealers. Idiot

and yes honest americans ought to have access to the same weapons civilian cops have access to

and moron-=your rant has nothing to do with frivolous litigation

Okay, it's different if the product is defective. I don't think gun manufacturers do background checks. Those are the people who MAKE and/or assemble the weapons. Besides, it's already been established that a background check would not have prevented this crime.

He's a well know liar and Graboid. He wants to ban honest Americans owning guns., he wants to make the world safe for child rapists, home invaders and other scum who are needing shooting by good citizens

JoeB isn't exactly known for factual rigor when it comes to his emotobabbling about guns

He's a well know liar and Graboid. He wants to ban honest Americans owning guns., he wants to make the world safe for child rapists, home invaders and other scum who are needing shooting by good citizens

At least Joe is one of the few who will actually admit to it. Not like the others and their so-called "reasonable measures."

Justice is done. We need a judicial overhaul in this country where those who bring suit should cover the costs of the sued, should the plaintiff lose the suit. Imagine how quickly this country would change. Even better if the plaintiff's attorney be required to cover some of the cost.

Okay, it's different if the product is defective. I don't think gun manufacturers do background checks. Those are the people who MAKE and/or assemble the weapons. Besides, it's already been established that a background check would not have prevented this crime

One phone call to Joker's university. "Hey, we have one of your students here, and he wants to buy a AR-15 and a 100 round drum magazine. Oh yeah, and his hair is dyed orange and he keeps repeating Heath Ledger's lines from The Dark Knight."

Oh, wait. That sentence by itself should have raised flags.

"But the Founding Slave Rapists wanted us to have guns! Freeeeeedom!!!!!"

i dye my hair different color and quote movies all the time......their too big too cuddle.....raising arizonia...
do you want to live forever....conan....chill honey bunny....pulp fiction the list just goes on and on...

you seem to be equating appearance with guilt or innocent but even worse

you are advocating some type of system where you are judged on potential crimes?

as my son just went thru background checks for a cc...it was rather time consuming but the mental evaluation seems to be the background check....i dared him to go in and go "i want to kill crazies" but alas he refused saying he had a bunch of cash in this already....

how does one water down a background check?

you do realize they are simply checking police records

Forum List

Back