Friday's job report is going to be terrible, White House already moving to damage control

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Excuse after excuse.

We were told that once Biden got into office, everything would be perfect.

81 million of you voted for this.

WTF??

"Because Omicron was so highly transmissible, nearly 9 million people called out sick in early January when the jobs data was being collected," Psaki explained. "The week the survey was taken, the week of Jan. 12, was at the height of the Omicron spike."

Since when is the jobs report impacted by people who are out sick?

The president of the Richmond Fed Res Bank was on cnbc yesterday when I was doing cardio, and he said omni would cause a weak jobs report. btw, he also said that with so much consumer demand in the economy, the fed could raise rates numerous times without causing a recession. But credit card rates, new car and house loans may be a bitch.

Biden did campaign on normalacy, but Trump campaigned on bleach and sunlight. I'm for door no 3 in 24

WTF??

"Because Omicron was so highly transmissible, nearly 9 million people called out sick in early January when the jobs data was being collected," Psaki explained. "The week the survey was taken, the week of Jan. 12, was at the height of the Omicron spike."

Since when is the jobs report impacted by people who are out sick?

They are claiming the people in charge of hiring new people and also reporting the new hires were UNAVAILABLE...

:auiqs.jpg:

Has anyone in power ever taken a "GOOD" jobs report and explained that it is actually bad?

Why does that seem to only go one way?

Last edited:
Best. Economy. In. History.

Well, that’s what the sales pitch will be. You’re just too dumb to see it.

The president of the Richmond Fed Res Bank was on cnbc yesterday when I was doing cardio, and he said omni would cause a weak jobs report. btw, he also said that with so much consumer demand in the economy, the fed could raise rates numerous times without causing a recession. But credit card rates, new car and house loans may be a bitch.

Biden did campaign on normalacy, but Trump campaigned on bleach and sunlight. I'm for door no 3 in 24
What is normalacy?

Forum List

Back