Friday Night Pajama Party Night Part 2

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Alright, before we get started with tonight's pajama party I have a few announcements:

1. There will be no dance party night of any kind next week due to the fact of our virtual spring Hawaiian vacation starting on Sunday.

2. The next pajama party night will be scheduled for April 29th that takes place after the Easter holiday and the movie will be The Neighbor In The Window.

3. This is a pretty exciting announcement, on May 7th instead of a pajama party night being on Friday it will be on a Saturday and it will run from nine pm et to all night long (if I can stay awake for it that is) as it will be a Chaturday pajama party night and more details will be to follow once it gets closer!! :D

Alright, now let's kick off tonight and before anybody questions why I'm posting this song is even though we will be going on a virtual cruise and not flight this weekend, it can still help us get ready for it and this song is still lit!! :cool:

And this is to help us get ready for Easter!! :D

1. There will be no dance party night of any kind next week due to the fact of our virtual spring Hawaiian vacation starting on Sunday.
We can dance if we want to!

We can leave your friends behind

'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're, no friends of mine

Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

:banana: :p ;)

Sorry I disappeared for a bit there, but the dancing part goes on till eleven. :) Now, here's a good one. :D

Forum List

Back