Frenchman Beheaded

From what I hear they were scattering as soon as we told iran we were on the way...if not earlier....no body count yet...

The strike was not intended to kill it was intended to reduce administration capacity.. The strikes of today was on oil production capabilities..
The US military does not play your game book, tough shiat..
Wow you are really in on the real shit....ehhh moon?

Like I said, RWs want American deaths.

They don't understand/agree that damaging the enemy is the point.
there is a few points you dont understand either.....

Among an inordinately large variety of other points he doesn't understand.
i dont know....maybe Ludd was in the Military and knows about these things.....he sure doesnt question much....

What's ironic is that they embraced Islam and truly believed they would be held exempt from such atrocities.

The french, as always, are idiots. Progressives are in the same boat. They think that by surrendering to pigs and accommodating their pig like ways, they will be protected from them.

They're so, so wrong.

The French surrendered to the Pigs?

Not that I'm surprised, but was this before or after the Cassoulet de Haricots Blancs avec le Porc Braisé, la Saucisse et le Canard Confit

Speak English, or are you a froggy????

Oh, sorry

Cassoulet of White Beans with Braised Pork, Sausage, and Duck Confit

Its a classic.
Shit...I just ate a cheeseburger.

What's ironic is that they embraced Islam and truly believed they would be held exempt from such atrocities.

The french, as always, are idiots. Progressives are in the same boat. They think that by surrendering to pigs and accommodating their pig like ways, they will be protected from them.

They're so, so wrong.

Not that I'm surprised, but was this before or after the Cassoulet de Haricots Blancs avec le Porc Braisé, la Saucisse et le Canard Confit
Cassoulet with confit of duck , knuckle and sausage of pork,,yum

They're so, so wrong.

Speak English, or are you a froggy????

Oh, sorry

Cassoulet of White Beans with Braised Pork, Sausage, and Duck Confit

Its a classic.
Shit...I just ate a cheeseburger.

EKtGAIilIorxp0sgcxyEY7Dyo1_400.jpg

They awakened a reluctant "leader" to the reality that his legacy is turning to shit right before his eyes.That's about it.

Because we should not be the policeman to the world.

He has handled this exactly correctly. The result is that its not just America "with skin in the game". Stupid maxim but understandable to even the most ignorant. More than 40 nations have joined the US and we have Obama to thank for that. If he had not acted as he has, we would indeed "have boots on the ground" in an un-winnable ground war of 19th century methods.

Meanwhile, Republicans are sitting this one out too because their vacations come first.

At least Harry Reid has kept the Democrat Senators off vacation. HUH!
Congress is not in session till after the elections...
How many bills has Harry actually allowed to come to a vote?
Well, let's see. There was the bill for catering the Democrat fund raiser, the bill for that birthday party stripper show, the case of 30 year old Scotch....

They passed several bills when they came back from vacation, but a nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat..
They even passed a resolution to fund the govt. without a shutdown or an utterance from the Tea Farty glorious God in his fightin' boots, that goat roper drug store cowboy named Ted Cruz..
its blind horse......
Not according to Monty Python...
If the stories are correct, Obama has been getting intel on ISIS/ISIL for over a year and sat back doing nothing while they grew and took over Iraq. He did nothing. He didn't use the military and he didn't engage our allies. Nothing. If true, he has blood on his hands because his political position was to GTFO of Iraq, consequences be damned,

The right wants piles of dead Americans.

Anything less is "doing nothing".
yea im sure they do Luddy.....just piles of em....

Are you denying that the right has not been calling for an old fashioned, 19th century, "boots on the ground" war?

They want to line the same pockets of the same war profiteers and won't be happy with anything else.
i have seen a whole bunch of military men not from just this country but others saying you can bomb till the cows come home but if you dont have guys on the ground securing the territory you just drove them from and moving them back it may all be for nothing....because they can come right back.....and then you have to do it all over again.....like Vietnam i guess....take a hill....move out.....come back and take it again..

There are boots on the ground, just not US soldiers..Iraq said no to US troops and so did Syria..We have to work with these nations and respect their directives...or we could just re-invade Iraq and invade Syria, now that would be great! And who the hell wants to pay for it?
from what i heard Moon the guys on the ground are the guys who have been getting their asses kicked....hey thats just what i heard...so would they be the right guys to have there?....

They're so, so wrong.
when did the French surrender?.....they did some bombings too.....

Horrible death, nobody deserves to die like that. RIP Hervé Gourdel.

These murderers have to be eliminated from the face of the earth!

David Gergen blowing Obabble on CNN....OBABBLE is the major figure on the global stage....what TV was he watching?

Forum List

Back