French Fries and gravy......try it sometime...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
If you like mashed potatoes and gravy, try having your french fries with gravy....it is a great dipping combination.....I realized that as a fan of mashed potatoes......that french fries would taste just as good with gravy...and they do.

I know ketchup goes with fries and we learned from Pulp Fiction that the europeans like mayonaise with their fries, but this is a new one.

The only downside.....the gravy gets cold. Otherwise it is pretty good.

If you like mashed potatoes and gravy, try having your french fries with gravy....it is a great dipping combination.....I realized that as a fan of mashed potatoes......that french fries would taste just as good with gravy...and they do.

I know ketchup goes with fries and we learned from Pulp Fiction that the europeans like mayonaise with their fries, but this is a new one.

Poutine

Eat faster....... :eusa_whistle:

It's called Poutine in canada but they add cheese curds.

At this point...is there anything that doesn't taste good with French Fries? Sort of like bacon.....

I love tator tots too. I buy big bags of them and when I make breakfast I fry them and break them apart, super yummy as fried potatoes.

GRAVY!

who doesn't love it?

Biscuits and gravy
Sausage and gravy
Meatballs and gravy

gravy on toast the next morning

That type of the food leads to degenerating minds and diseased bowels.

Just look at the posting of the OP over the last year.

Irish Nachos are the best french fries. I don't like gravy too much.

Bacon, cheese, green onions and ranch.

Forum List

Back