French Comedian Faces Trial For ‘Anti Semitism’

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The black comic, whose full name is Dieudonne Mbala Mbala, will go on trial on May 5, 2009, on charges of ‘Anti-Semitism’ because he awarded a prize to a ‘Holocaust denier’ during a comedy show on December 29, 2008, at The Zenith, one of Paris’ biggest concert halls.

Dieudonne brought forth International Jewry’s blood-thirsty fangs after he had an actor dressed as a Jewish deportee present a prize for “unrespectability and insolence” to Dr Robert Faurisson, a scholar who has proven the non-existence of gas chambers in German WW II concentration camps.

Dieudonne, 42, who will be brought before the Paris criminal court on May 5, 2009, faces a sentence of six months in prison and a maximum fine of 22,500 euros (29,800 dollars) if convicted. Dieudonne is to answer charges of “causing offense to a group of persons based on their origin, ethnic background, race or religion,” according to the Charter On Xenophobia of the Jewish-controlled EU parliament.

Dieudonne added these words of truth: “Jews occupy all the strategic offices in the national government and thus control the national agenda. Because of this, they have a kind of impunity to characterize all criticism as anti-Semitic. The machinations of Jewish power are to keep the French government pro-Israel where the majority of the population is pro-Palestinian. And those Jews who criticize me are all former slave merchants who now control the media and the banks.”

The French Jewish community, the largest in Europe, numbers only 575,000 out of a total population of 58.5 million. Why then does the French Jewish community wield so much power that they can bring a popular black comedian to trial simply because of an Anti-Zionist/Anti-Holocaust-Hype comedy routine?

Perhaps the answer can be found when investigating every country in which the Jews have been given freedom by their host nations. Jews have the money, lots of it. And with lots of Jewish money, politicians are bought and the freedom to speak out against the evil-doings of Zionist Jews is muzzled by Jewish-watchdogs & Holocaust-enforcers…

Real Zionist News

"RealJewNews?" And no, it isn't ok just because the guy is a Christian. Let's balance the hatred of Jews with some hatred of Muslims shall we?

Islam01.gif

Islam02.gif

For a bit ivid.
I dont agree with the Euro approach to freedom of speech. But if that a-hole goes to jail, great.
Of course he had started spouting anti-Muslim propaganda he would be trying to find a place to hide out before the fatwa-wielders got to him. I guess that's why criminals prey on little old ladies and not on 300 lb bikers.

The OP says: The French Jewish community, the largest in Europe, numbers only 575,000 out of a total population of 58.5 million

It's just another example of how a small group of jews with huge amounts of cash.

Can put a strangle hold on a large nation of goyim and impose their will over them.

No wonder people historically have expelled them so many times from their countries.

The OP says: The French Jewish community, the largest in Europe, numbers only 575,000 out of a total population of 58.5 million

It's just another example of how a small group of jews with huge amounts of cash.

Can put a strangle hold on a large nation of goyim and impose their will over them.

No wonder people historically have expelled them so many times from their countries.
Yawn.
You're forgetting the part about them selling their home country out to Israel. Oh, and the big nose thing. Don't forget the big nose thing.
Weren't you the one claiming not to be an anti-semite? That isn't passing the smell test at this point.

You're forgetting the part about them selling their home country out to Israel. Oh, and the big nose thing. Don't forget the big nose thing.
Weren't you the one claiming not to be an anti-semite? That isn't passing the smell test at this point.
I am NOT anti-semitic at all.

But I am also not blind to zionist politics and their infiuence on governments.

I am NOT anti-semitic at all.

But I am also not blind to zionist politics and their infiuence on governments.

Go ahead and NAME the actual power Jews in the french Government. Last I checked France ELECTS their leaders like we do, so if they really are in power, guess who is to blame?

Sunni is trying to make the case for "The Final Solution".

How does stating a historical fact, translate into making a case for another final solution?

Again, I am not anti-semitic, nor do I advocate violence toward the jewish people.

That the nazis murdered even ONE innocent jew was a tragedy.

All am saying, given the jews repeated behavior throughout history.

I would be logical to think that another final solution event could easily take place again.

How does stating a historical fact, translate into making a case for another final solution?

Again, I am not anti-semitic, nor do I advocate violence toward the jewish people.

I would be logical to think that another final solution event could easily take place again.

So pogroms, genocide and the like comes from Jews' behavior? It doesn' come from the wickednes of the people doing it?
Is this blame the victim day or what?

And no, you aren't anti-semitic. You are merely repeating all the standard lines that anti semites commonly use to demean the Jewish people. If it quacks like a duck....

So pogroms, genocide and the like comes from Jews' behavior? It doesn' come from the wickednes of the people doing it?

I don't believe wickedness has anything to do with it.

The ingrained behavior of the jews, makes people finally react to them in a negative way.

History has shown this over and over.

And who really are the victims?

The jews or the people who are forced to react to them?

The ingrained behavior of the jews, makes people finally react to them in a negative way.

So the Jews actually victimized the Nazis by "forcing" them to slaughter them brutally, men women and children?
No, youre not an anti-semite. But you are batshit crazy.

So the Jews actually victimized the Nazis by "forcing" them to slaughter them brutally, men women and children?

The German people were vicitms of the nazis same as the jews.

In the end, they suffered as much or even more than the jews.

So the Germans, who voted for Hitler and the Nazis and supported him all through the war, fought for him and did his dirty work, are the victims while the Jews are the transgressors?
Yup, chock full o' them.

So the Germans, who voted for Hitler and supported him to the end, fought for him and did his dirty work, are the victims while the Jews are the transgressors.
Yup, you are chock full o' them.

So the Germans, who voted for Hitler and the Nazis and supported him all through the war, fought for him and did his dirty work, are the victims while the Jews are the transgressors?
Yup, chock full o' them.

So the Germans, who voted for Hitler and supported him to the end, fought for him and did his dirty work, are the victims while the Jews are the transgressors.
I never said the jews were the transgressors. That would be idiotic.

The German citizens were fooled by Hitler and the Nazis.

Also, a large majority of Jews voted for and supported Hitler in the beginning.

All I said was that both the Jews and Germans suffered equaly in the end.

Yup, chock full o' them.

I never said the jews were the transgressors. That would be idiotic.

The German citizens were fooled by Hitler and the Nazis.

Also, a large majority of Jews voted for and supported Hitler in the beginning.

All I said was that both the Jews and Germans suffered equaly in the end.

No Jews voted for Hitler. The Nazis were German citizens. Every one of them.

Forum List

Back