French Comedian Faces Trial For ‘Anti Semitism’

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers
The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military

Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought--perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers

So the Germans, who voted for Hitler and the Nazis and supported him all through the war, fought for him and did his dirty work, are the victims while the Jews are the transgressors?
Yup, chock full o' them.
The German people were vicitms of the nazis same as the jews.

In the end, they suffered as much or even more than the jews.
So the Germans, who voted for Hitler and supported him to the end, fought for him and did his dirty work, are the victims while the Jews are the transgressors.
I never said the jews were the transgressors. That would be idiotic.

The German citizens were fooled by Hitler and the Nazis.

Also, a large majority of Jews voted for and supported Hitler in the beginning.

All I said was that both the Jews and Germans suffered equaly in the end.

The bold and underlined areas speak for themselves Sunnidiot.

How is "suffered equally" equivalent to "they suffered as much or even more than the Jews"?

You contradicted yourself IN THE SAME FUCKING THREAD!

Good job moron.

The guy is a moron, but that shouldn't be a criminal offense.

Indeed, if it were I would be on Moron Row.

This highlights the problem with hate speech laws however, they are created to foster tolerance and understanding but in the end they just cloud the water, fostering more hostility.

If people are not allowed to say what they want to say they will believe it only confirms their conspiracies or warped views of other groups.

Civilized human beings should never be afraid of speech. I want to know what everyone is thinking, then I know where they are and I can whack my enemies before the crystal night arrives.

Metaphorically speaking of course. (wink wink, nudge, nudge.)

Last edited:
The guy is a moron, but that shouldn't be a criminal offense.

Indeed, if it were I would be on Moron Row.

This highlights the problem with hate speech laws however, they are created to foster tolerance and understanding but in the end they just cloud the water, fostering more hostility.

If people are not allowed to say what they want to say they will believe it only confirms their conspiracies or warped views of other groups.

Civilized human beings should never be afraid of speech. I want to know what everyone is thinking, then I know where they are and I can whack my enemies before the crystal night arrives.

Metaphorically speaking of course.

Yep. That is why when someone tells me to be "politically correct", I immediately tell them several things....

Fuck off.

You're a whore as well as a prick.

And if it wasn't for this fucking politically correct bullshit, the lawyers wouldn't be able to lie to us as well as they currently do.

FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

I don't believe wickedness has anything to do with it.

The ingrained behavior of the jews, makes people finally react to them in a negative way.

History has shown this over and over.

And who really are the victims?

The jews or the people who are forced to react to them?

So the Jews actually victimized the Nazis by "forcing" them to slaughter them brutally, men women and children?

The German people were vicitms of the nazis same as the jews.

In the end, they suffered as much or even more than the jews.

Because, clearly, some economic hardship and a few deaths is the same as being systematically butchered...

More innocent Germans citizens were killed than Jews during WWII

Maximum number of estimated German civilian deaths: 2.8M
Number of Jews killed:6M
I was talking about Germans and German Jews.

That would be apples to apples.

But you want to compare Germans to all the Jews in Europe.

That's apples to oranges.
Well, if you want to look at it as a percentage, which would be apples to apples then it's about 95% Jewish population destroyed vs about 5% German population.

I see where you are comming from.

Anyway, I don't believe in the official story of 6 million.

I believe the true number is around 100 thousand.

Maybe 200 thousand total jews died at most.

Why am I not surprised.
The only surprising thing is that you believe any of them were systematically killed.

Why am I not surprised.
The only surprising thing is that you believe any of them were systematically killed.
If you mean by systemmatic. Gas chambers and ovens.

No, there is too much evidence to debunk that as a fraud.

But yes jews did die fron over work, stravation, disease, etc

What evidence? Hell, the Germans recorded much of their crimes on film.

Please post any video/films you have of people being gassed or bodies being burned in ovens by the Germans.

The world awaits this never before seen evidence.

Thank You

Last edited:
Please post any video/films you have of people being gassed or bodies being burned in ovens by the Germans.

Thank You
Part 1. There are seven more at YouTube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1tu4igqnk]YouTube - Night and Fog 1/8[/ame]

Thank You

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UTbbTa2XZU]YouTube - World At War: Genocide 2 of 5[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io6KNWpg2qo]YouTube - World At War: Genocide 3 of 5[/ame]

Forum List

Back