French Airliner may have been bombed

Gosh, it would be so ironic if a French airliner was blasted out of the air by Muslim terrorists...after all the French have done to welcome them to their country and blast anyone who criticizes them and all....

American Idol is their "baby show", as in they baby it, give it excessive air time and milk it for all it's worth.

I don't watch American Idol.. it's not on the Fox News Channel,, or I musta missed it somehow!

Local Fox station. Fox Media owns a lot of stations, the News Channel isn't their only one. :cool:

well, there's your problem cupcake,, yer watching the wrong channel. no wonder you sound so uninformed all the time.

Gosh, it would be so ironic if a French airliner was blasted out of the air by Muslim terrorists...after all the French have done to welcome them to their country and blast anyone who criticizes them and all....

ya think? Allie,, haven't they tried to burn france to the ground two or three times???

These liberals piss and moan about FOX only because FOX is a threat, by not cuddling up to their Golden Cash Cow - Obama!

No! they piss and moan cause they cannot handle the Truth! they attack anything and everyone who does not march lockstep with them.. they haven't had an original thought since the day they were born

Fox is just as guilty of that as any other MSM station. Even one of their stars Glen Beck admits to not checking facts and making stuff up (or embelishing). Remember The View Episode, where he was busted for lying about a train ride experience with Whoopi and Barbara?

Fear sells, and that is what Fox News does.

I would expect that a terrorist would claim responsibility. Dontcha think ?

Fox News had a talking head on who said " you cannot draw that conclusion" he also mentioned as did Neil Cavuto that Air France had received bomb threats four days prior.. hmmmmm!
they dont always immediately announce their responsibility....

Really? The only thing that pisses me off about Fox is their American Idol mentality and all the attention they give Obama ... every single speech ... but only if it doesn't air at the time their baby show does.

baby show? :confused:

American Idol is their "baby show", as in they baby it, give it excessive air time and milk it for all it's worth.
like no other stations do that....come on Kitty....

Fox is just as guilty of that as any other MSM station. Even one of their stars Glen Beck admits to not checking facts and making stuff up (or embelishing). Remember The View Episode, where he was busted for lying about a train ride experience with Whoopi and Barbara?

REALLY TINK?.....you mean NO other news station does that?.....just Fox ?....try watching a different station....you might learn something.....

I can admit I probably look through rose colored glasses, but can you cite an example of any news station, besides fox, making up stories?

Side note, Sean, Glen and Rush are all college drop outs.

REALLY TINK?.....you mean NO other news station does that?.....just Fox ?....try watching a different station....you might learn something.....

I think you read through my post too quickly, I clearly opened it up by stating Fox is just as Guilty as any other MSM (main stream Media) station. So I recognize they all are guilty of misrepresenting the truth and certain biases.

These liberals piss and moan about FOX only because FOX is a threat, by not cuddling up to their Golden Cash Cow - Obama!

No! they piss and moan cause they cannot handle the Truth! they attack anything and everyone who does not march lockstep with them.. they haven't had an original thought since the day they were born

Speaking of handling the "Truth"....Fox seemed to have lost hold of it if indeed they ever gripped it. Sounds like Fox is flying with hearsay and fiction, not fact.

CTV.ca | Air France jet likely broke up over Atlantic: report

French Defence Minister Herve Morin cautioned that there are "no signs so far" that an act of terror was involved in the disappearance and apparent crash of the plane.

"Oil stains on the water might exclude the possibility of an explosion, because there was no fire," Brazil's Defense Minister Nelson Jobim told reporters Wednesday.

And

Brazilian Navy Vessel Arrives Near Site of Air France Flight
The discovery of the oil slick, stretching over 13 miles, could rule out a fire or explosion as a possible cause of the accident. That would likely lead many to believe an electrical failure caused by powerful Atlantic storms sealed the fate of the jet. Aviation authorities had received automatic messages from the flight indicating serious problems, including the loss of cabin pressure.

Last edited:
I can admit I probably look through rose colored glasses, but can you cite an example of any news station, besides fox, making up stories?

and we can see that held them back.....i think Howard Stern dropped out too....

I think you read through my post too quickly, I clearly opened it up by stating Fox is just as Guilty as any other MSM (main stream Media) station. So I recognize they all are guilty of misrepresenting the truth and certain biases.

i think you are right.....i ask your forgiveness....:redface:

Why the side note?

Forum List

Back