U.S. Releases Secret Nuclear List by Accident

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Document that gives detailed information about civilian nuclear sites and programs, marked "highly confidential," was accidentally made public by the federal government.

In a written statement late Tuesday, Damien LaVera, a spokesman for the National Nuclear Security Administration, said that while administration officials "would have preferred it not be released, the Departments of Energy, Defense, and Commerce and the [Nuclear Regulatory Commission] all thoroughly reviewed it to ensure that no information of direct national security significance would be compromised."
But David Albright, president of the Institute for Science and International Security, a group that tracks nuclear proliferation, told the Times that releasing information on nuclear fuels "can provide thieves or terrorists inside information that can help them seize the material."
The list details the existence of nuclear facilities at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois and a Westinghouse research facility in Pittsburgh, among others.

U.S. Releases Secret Nuclear List by Accident - Political News - FOXNews.com

Perhaps had Obama spent less time making the World Apology Tour, and more time vetting resumes of people holding government posts, this administration might not be so freaking incompetent.

Perhaps had Obama spent less time making the World Apology Tour, and more time vetting resumes of people holding government posts, this administration might not be so freaking incompetent.

Oh yeah, that makes sense.

By accident my ass. Obama's gang can go sell that fluff else where!
No need to worry. By the time Gubamint takes over Health Care, all these problems will have been solved.

The Gubamint would never accidentally post your medical info online.

"oops...my bad", said the pimply faced geek in the War Room as he put the finishing touches on the Whitehouse Facebook page.

So...anybody know where I can find some nuclear warheads? Oh...wait...nevermind...I just happened to have received this in my email...

Forum List

Back