Freezing

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Not really, freezing is more of a cool spell. The fifties around 60 is actually a great temperature to have year-round

Not really, freezing is more of a cool spell. The fifties around 60 is actually a great temperature to have year-round
Gotta agree with that. Finally having some 50s and 60s in my neck of the woods. Perfect yard work and hiking weather.

After a damn hot, humid summer, you bet, 50's and 60's with no humidity is totally welcome.

Yesterday our high was 41, here by the ocean, with wind chills in the teens, but inland a few miles some places got a dusting of snow. Last night it went into the 20's. I am not looking forward to when we will look at that kind of day as "warm."

I'm ready for some cooler weather..........Sweating my ass off all summer at work.............

I lose about 15 pounds every summer.............Anyone working construction in the south that doesn't lose weight isn't working..........

Bring it.

I have this theory as to why people settled up North.

It's because they could store their food outside in the winter.

Idk, my family settled in the den of hot n skeeters. Generally, (I'm sure) you shot what you were gonna eat pretty quick b4 you ate it. My Grandpa had a smokehouse built into the side of a hill.

Like the guy that works with me, he shot a gator, and fed it to his kids for lunch.

Me and a friend went crabbing, we ate crab for the next 2 days.

Like that.

You take what you want to eat, but save the rest for next time.

Kinda like The Indians.

Yesterday our high was 41, here by the ocean, with wind chills in the teens, but inland a few miles some places got a dusting of snow. Last night it went into the 20's. I am not looking forward to when we will look at that kind of day as "warm."
I just want to know did you go swimming, lol

They do the Polar Dip every year, the idiots. Not me.

What is it exactly are they supposed to be getting from that I just couldn't ever figure it out

What is it exactly are they supposed to be getting from that I just couldn't ever figure it out
Totally nuts. They do it for charity, though. Raise a lot of money.

Perky nerples?

Idk, my family settled in the den of hot n skeeters. Generally, (I'm sure) you shot what you were gonna eat pretty quick b4 you ate it. My Grandpa had a smokehouse built into the side of a hill.

Like the guy that works with me, he shot a gator, and fed it to his kids for lunch.

Like that.

Kinda like The Indians.

Because the South could not house, nor attract much factory work prior to the invention of A/C.

Like that.

Kinda like The Indians.

Because the South could not house, nor attract much factory work prior to the invention of A/C.
LOL

As a kid we finally got A/C........and everyone was calling us rich..........LOL

People worked at farms..........factories.........paper mills............shipyards...........didn't have A/C.......

I work in Construction.........there isn't any A/C at the job site.................You sweat......drink water and sweat again......

But I love my A/C at home.

Forum List

Back