Free!

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just watched an ad of Creepy Joe's. It said he might give you $7,000 for child care. He might give you $15,000 if you buy a house.He said if you have a job he may give you $14,000. He offered a lot more free stuff but I stopped paying attention by that point. But it was all what he may give you, meaning don't hold your breath. With their dishonesty and their criminal and treasonous acts it makes you wonder why there are democrats.

Just watched an ad of Creepy Joe's. It said he might give you $7,000 for child care. He might give you $15,000 if you buy a house.He said if you have a job he may give you $14,000. He offered a lot more free stuff but I stopped paying attention by that point. But it was all what he may give you, meaning don't hold your breath. With their dishonesty and their criminal and treasonous acts it makes you wonder why there are democrats.
America's billionaires have become even richer since Donald Trump became president, and it says a lot about the country's record-high wealth gap--https://www.businessinsider.com/us-billionaire-wealth-increased-since-trump-became-president-2020-4

America's billionaires have become even richer since Donald Trump became president, and it says a lot about the country's record-high wealth gap--https://www.businessinsider.com/us-billionaire-wealth-increased-since-trump-became-president-2020-4

America's billionaires have become even richer since Donald Trump became president,

Can you save me the time and trouble of doing a search?

Did they LOSE money when Obama was president?

Biden is like every idiot leftist. Simple math is beyond them.
They think raising axes on the wealthy will finance everyone of their wet dreams. But are some how unable to follow the simple thought process of those with money will use tax loopholes and other dodges to keep from paying. Even if the money has to be moved out of the country.
Amazon paid nothing last year.
we as Americans have allowed the retards in Congress to write tax codes that favored them. Kind of like allowing the fox to write the rules for the chicken coop then thanking him when you have fewer eggs to sell.

America's billionaires have become even richer since Donald Trump became president,

Can you save me the time and trouble of doing a search?

Did they LOSE money when Obama was president?
They kid is nuts. Don’t even bother trying to have a conversation with him.

Are the Prog billionaires giving up their wealth for the cause? Of course the Prog multi millionaires need to do the same. But so far...nada!

Forum List

Back