Free your tits...and the world will follow

I realize you are all titillated by the photos and aroused by the idea of this type of demonstration, and while I think the reason for such a protest is very important, I don't think this method is going to help anything. They are not going to be taken seriously just because they went topless, especially not in Europe. If they really want to do something that will have an effect, they need to find a better, more effective method to do it.

Last edited:
I realize you are all titillated by the photos and aroused by the idea of this type of demonstration, and while I think the reason for such a protest is very important, I don't think this method is going to help anything. They are not going to be taken seriously just because they went topless, especially not in Europe. If they really want to do something that will have an effect, they need to find a better, more effective method to do it.

Protest is suppose to focus attention on to an issue. This does exactly that.

Oh, please. Actually, though this focuses a momentary attention to the issue, it does not help the issue in the long run; in fact, it minimizes the issue, especially the fact that the young woman who posted her body on the internet may actually be in danger. This just makes a joke of the issue, as all the posts previous to mine made clear.

This is a really serious issue, but the method these young women used to protest about it isn't helping at all. Every post in this thread, except mine, makes it clear you all just think it's a lark, a joke. It is not having any kind of serious impact on a serious issue.

Last edited:
There has to something deranged about women who think that every public statement has to be made by flashing their tits.

What should happen is for every low life, gang banger and pervert move on in and show these women what protesting is really like.

They deserve nothing but udder contempt.

Oh, please. Actually, though this focuses a momentary attention to the issue, it does not help the issue in the long run; in fact, it minimizes the issue, especially the fact that the young woman who posted her body on the internet may actually be in danger. This just makes a joke of the issue, as all the posts previous to mine made clear.

This is a really serious issue, but the method these young women used to protest about it isn't helping at all. Every post in this thread, except mine, makes it clear you all just think it's a lark, a joke. It is not having any kind of serious impact on a serious issue.

You seem to be in the mind that all protest must be deadly serious.

You know what deadly seriously protest does over the long run? It turns people off to the cause.

Sometimes you have to change things up.

Keeps it interesting.

The reality is that fundy Islam wants women covered up as some form of retribution for whatever the Islamic version of "original sin" is (translation: the sin of being desirable).

The reasons this protest is a raging success on every level known to the history of protesting include but are not limited to...

1. it outraged fundy Islamists in the area (the pic of that filthy fucking scum kicking at the woman shows the one-percenter element in action)

2. it got attention, some of which is from fundy Islamists well outside the protest area

3. attention generates discussion. Discussions can't make it worse and might help.

4. even most women like to look at tits, so there is that in the bonus round.

Last edited:
There has to something deranged about women who think that every public statement has to be made by flashing their tits.

What should happen is for every low life, gang banger and pervert move on in and show these women what protesting is really like.

They deserve nothing but udder contempt.

ok ...get some help..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THuSAGU5KSA]Deeply Connect with Your Body and Have More Access to Your Power - YouTube[/ame]

Not exactly referring to your man-boobs there T.O.S.

I'd like to reach around these:
boobs-guinness.jpg

Once again, I can't come up with the words to express myself.

If you're lucky something will come up.........

Forum List

Back