Free the US Corporations from this huge burden

The right refuses to weight in on this subject as a serious subject.

that is because they have no one to tell them what to say yet.

You better Rush off to the Rush show so you can find out what to think

So I'll ask again, who is going to pay for your universal health care?

everyone

Including the half of Americans that don't currently pay a federal income tax? More importantly, to your OP, please demonstrate how the taxes on corporations that would be required under universal health care would be less than their health-care related burdens required under current law.

Bullshit. Corporations in most countries with 'universal healthcare' are forced to contribute for each employee.

oh really please go get us some of the information on which you learned this?

For the UK:

HM Revenue & Customs: National Insurance for employers: the basics

As an employer you pay National Insurance contributions (NICs) on the earnings you provide to your employees.

That's the first sentence about employer's paying NICs. NICs in the UK are used to fund its health care. Both the employer and the employee pay. That is standard in most countries with 'universal health care'. Idiot.

from your link

National Insurance contributions - employers' responsibilities

Broadly speaking, National Insurance contributions (NICs) are payable on employee earnings, including non work related expenses and provided benefits. There are different classes of NICs that apply in different circumstances. Some are paid by both employers and employees, some by employers only and others by the self-employed.

As an employer your main responsibilities are:
• to deduct and pay the employer and employee Class 1 NICs due on your employees' earnings through your payroll
• to pay employer Class 1A NICs after the end of the tax year on benefits you've provided to your employees
• to pay employer Class 1B NICs after the end of the tax year if you've agreed a PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) with HMRC

If any of the people you engage to carry out work for you are self-employed, then they're responsible for paying their own NICs (Class 2 and Class 4).

Last edited:
They deduct it from the employees pay FOR the government.

Its not their burden is it

Yo!!! Over here, pay attention. I need to ask TM a question...............

How come 40 years ago health insurance was affordable for everyone?? Why did it only cost me $350.00 to deliver my first child. I didn't have health insurance, I paid for all that out of my pocket.

Yup. Then came LBJ's war on poverty and thats when the Govt started dolling out hard working Americans tax dollars to those that didn't earn it. They also instituted Medicare and thats when the price of HC started going up.

Once the Govt sticks its big fat nose in anything it becomes more expensive.

Falls under that "Unintended Consequences" rule that the Clowns in DC seem to live by.

It was dumb government policy that incentivized most corporations to begin offering health insurance in the first place.

Good government policy could fix it.

For the UK:

As an employer you pay National Insurance contributions (NICs) on the earnings you provide to your employees.

That's the first sentence about employer's paying NICs. NICs in the UK are used to fund its health care. Both the employer and the employee pay. That is standard in most countries with 'universal health care'. Idiot.

from your link

From my link.... what?

Employers pay NIC - National Insurance Contributions.... that's health care. Twit. They pay.... corporations.... employers.... they fucking pay, employees - they pay too.

Currently, their NHS costs around £100billion... for a country with some 60 million people. Convert that to US$, and do the fucking math. And that's not enough.... the UK's system is collapsing.

You're such a moron..... and a racist.

For the UK:

from your link

From my link.... what?

Employers pay NIC - National Insurance Contributions.... that's health care. Twit. They pay.... corporations.... employers.... they fucking pay, employees - they pay too.

Currently, their NHS costs around £100billion... for a country with some 60 million people. Convert that to US$, and do the fucking math. And that's not enough.... the UK's system is collapsing.

You're such a moron..... and a racist.

IT COMES OUT OF THE EMPLOEES MONEY!

why do you refuse to face facts?

But as you stated in post #18, corporations also have to contribute to their employees health care costs, which you are saying is a problem for corporations that would be lessened under a universal health care scheme. So again, I ask you, please demonstrate how the taxes on corporations that would be required under universal health care would be less than their health-care related burdens required under current law.

why do you people insist that US corporations bare this burden?

But as you stated in post #18, corporations also have to contribute to their employees health care costs, which you are saying is a problem for corporations that would be lessened under a universal health care scheme. So again, I ask you, please demonstrate how the taxes on corporations that would be required under universal health care would be less than their health-care related burdens required under current law.

It is proven over and over again by all the countries who do it right now.

They pay less and get better care than we do

For the UK:

from your link

National Insurance contributions - employers' responsibilities

Broadly speaking, National Insurance contributions (NICs) are payable on employee earnings, including non work related expenses and provided benefits. There are different classes of NICs that apply in different circumstances. Some are paid by both employers and employees, some by employers only and others by the self-employed.

As an employer your main responsibilities are:
• to deduct and pay the employer and employee Class 1 NICs due on your employees' earnings through your payroll
• to pay employer Class 1A NICs after the end of the tax year on benefits you've provided to your employees
• to pay employer Class 1B NICs after the end of the tax year if you've agreed a PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) with HMRC

If any of the people you engage to carry out work for you are self-employed, then they're responsible for paying their own NICs (Class 2 and Class 4).

Really, really are you this dumb?? Does your highlighted text not say employers have to pay a percentage of the health insurance??

Last I checked most employers were the companies aka corporations. So even in a so called free insurance society the Corporations are responsible for some of the health insurance cost (just like they are here, now, today) and the employee is also responsible for part of the cost.

Again, last I checked employees were those that were actually employed aka working. So you see not EVERYONE pays for health insurance, only businesses and those that work.

Stupid is as stupid does...............Lawd TM, use you stinking head.

She can't and she won't. She is just a know nothing lap dog for the left.

Our current system can not be maintained.

It will result in people not getting care.

A sick population is not a productive population

Forum List

Back