Free the US Corporations from this huge burden

By doing universal healthcare US corprations will no longer have to pay for healthcare.

All the other western countries have sigle payer systems which means their corprations dont bare this burden

Sorry, I shall require some edumacation as to exactly how the sigle payer system works.

This one sticks in your craw huh?

Not one of these clowns can deal with facts.

why do you people hate American corporations?

By doing universal healthcare US corprations will no longer have to pay for healthcare.

All the other western countries have sigle payer systems which means their corprations dont bare this burden

Bullshit. Corporations in most countries with 'universal healthcare' are forced to contribute for each employee.

oh really please go get us some of the information on which you learned this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUmKitBtqgk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Metallica (The Black Album) - My Friend of Misery (1991). - YouTube[/ame]

For you tm.....

Bullshit. Corporations in most countries with 'universal healthcare' are forced to contribute for each employee.

oh really please go get us some of the information on which you learned this?

What? You can't deal with facts?

US corporations pay part of every employees healthcare costs.

If we have Universal healthcare they will no longer bare this burden and will instead see higher profits.

And the tax money for your universal health care law, where will it come from? Ya think taxes on corporations might be required? Or perhaps you have some magic beans we don't know about?

Your case is akin to a schoolyard bully where the bully takes your milk money every day. If you should dare complain about this, he'll threaten to take your lunch money too. Shouldn't we first stop the bully from taking the milk money?

The law requiring most corporations to provide and subsidize employee healthcare is yet another illogical and meddling law that must be overturned. If a company wants to provide group healthcare for their employees, that should be their choice, not something the government forces them to provide. Same goes for...milk.

Yes because when government runs things, we get lower costs for consumers and fantastic results. Just look at education, the DMV, the Post Office...all fantastic examples of service, efficiency and fiscal sustainability.

At the same time, private schools produce inferior results and UPS/Fed Ex can't manage turn a profit or manage to track a package???

Hmm...
Yeah....you really sound like quite the world-traveler.
handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxNhOBemsic]Q&A: T.R. Reid - YouTube[/ame]​

Not one con will face this very real suggestion

Just look at your liberalism.

I'm half black and I could give a damn if somebody called me a watermelon man, I like to eat watermelon from time to time during the season, so what? you don't know as much about Black people as you think.

thanks Oreo

TM called High Gravity an Oreo?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The woman who always pretends to be so uber offended by anything remotely racist and feels any criticism of Obama is purely because he's black, turns out she's a racist pig herself.

Oh that made my day :razz:

Not one con will face this very real suggestion

Just look at your liberalism.

thanks Oreo

TM called High Gravity an Oreo?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The woman who always pretends to be so uber offended by anything remotely racist and feels any criticism of Obama is purely because he's black, turns out she's a racist pig herself.

Oh that made my day :razz:

And when called to apologize...she did not..... but went to DEFEND her racist remark!

now THAT is a cold....hard....fact....for her to deal with.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/215280-truth-matters-is-a-racist.html

Yeah....you really sound like quite the world-traveler.​

During my near 20 year tenure with a Fortune 100, I worked for five years in the UK and on the continent, based out of London, with occasional business trips to Dubai. As a young man, I served in the Peace Corp, stationed out of Bolivia with travel to several other South American countries. Before that, I spent two years backpacking through Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Over the years, I've vacationed in Mexico, Canada, France, England, and Argentina. I figure I've been to about 40 countries in all.

Haven't been to the far East yet.

I'm sorry, what were you saying about travel? And please, do let us know using crayons...​

yes so its nothing but middle school insults for this subject from the right

Forum List

Back