Free Speech vs. Hate Speech

The "F" bomb is well excepted in society these days and lefties went all the way to the Supreme Court to assure their 1st Amendment right to burn Old Glory in the streets and use it for toilet paper. The same lefties are in charge today and they reserve the right to modify the 1st Amendment for their own political purpose.

The "F" bomb is well excepted in society these days and lefties went all the way to the Supreme Court to assure their 1st Amendment right to burn Old Glory in the streets and use it for toilet paper. The same lefties are in charge today and they reserve the right to modify the 1st Amendment for their own political purpose.
Yea yea. You right wing retards are a bunch of snowflake victims

Censorship is not speech.

You are just profoundly stupid, uneducated and authoritarian, and so support the censorship.
The only speech that is protected… by the Constitution… is speech the GOVERNMENT might censor

You come into my house or my place of business… you have no freedom of speech

The only speech that is protected… by the Constitution… is speech the GOVERNMENT might censor
Although ^ not articulated very well, that’s pretty much correct. The Constitution doesn’t forbid individuals from refusing to post the opinions of other people. It forbids the government from requiring anyone else to refuse to puckish speech.

Although ^ not articulated very well, that’s pretty much correct. The Constitution doesn’t forbid individuals from refusing to post the opinions of other people. It forbids the government from requiring anyone else to refuse to puckish speech.
So all this right wing victimhood… is bullshit

Thank you

Nah. Lots of people misconstrue what the Constitution says on that topic and on several other topics. The misconceptions on the left are astounding.
If you follow the right wing whining on this thread it appears that the right wing is at least equally “misconcepted”

You come into my house or my place of business… you have no freedom of speech
The government conspired with social media as well as mainstream media to censor speech, dumb shit.

If you follow the right wing whining on this thread it appears that the right wing is at least equally “misconcepted”
Misconception isn’t a word.

And some folks on the right have misconstrued the actual purpose and meaning of the First Amendment’s free speech provision.

Of course, lots of folks on the left have, too.

And most of you lefties misconstrue even the meaning of the Constitution’s preamble.

Which is itself a clear violation of the Constitution.
If you actually look at the specifics you’ll see that what you are claiming did not occur.

Details matter. The government did not forbid anyone from publishing anything

Does it require a demand or is their insertion into the publishing decision not more than inappropriate enough to satisfy the rest of government action?
That would be for a court to decide.

Has it?

Forum List

Back