free speech? FREE SPEECH? Andrew Yang vows to "ban robocalls" if elected president

Actually, I'm totally against robocalls (or any unsolicited calls on my cell phone)...

But unfortunately, I keep getting calls from crazy liberals!!!

• Banned
Pennsylvania Gov Ed Rendell was once called by his own robocall!

Why not set it up where people have to agree to
robocalls that credit their phone accounts either
.05 per call or per minute
.10 per call or per minute
.25 etc.
and then the robocall companies can choose
which numbers they agree to call at those rates.

People who don't want calls can assign higher rates.
People who don't mind calls and want to get the credits
can assign lower rates. so it's like shopping for advertising rates.

Fuck no.

And this is scary. We can't have dems trying to find real issues they might be able to serve the interests of the American people with. That could work.

Luckily, I am confident that such a reasonable concept will be lost in the current Dem Party campaign.
Yang also wants to abolish circumcison, and the penny!

Fuck no.

And this is scary. We can't have dems trying to find real issues they might be able to serve the interests of the American people with. That could work.

Luckily, I am confident that such a reasonable concept will be lost in the current Dem Party campaign.

Damn. His good ideas are still outnumbering his bad. Who is this guy?

Fuck no.

Damn. His good ideas are still outnumbering his bad. Who is this guy?

Why not set it up where people have to agree to
robocalls that credit their phone accounts either
.05 per call or per minute
.10 per call or per minute
.25 etc.
and then the robocall companies can choose
which numbers they agree to call at those rates.

People who don't want calls can assign higher rates.
People who don't mind calls and want to get the credits
can assign lower rates. so it's like shopping for advertising rates.

No need for any of that.

You can get a call block app for a cell phone that will only allow the phone to ring if the number calling you is in your contacts list.
You can block text messages as well.

All we have to do now is have a device for a land line that will sync to your cell phone contact list and block all calls from numbers not in your contacts

Robocalls are already illegal.
The government can't do anything to enforce the law and literally trillions of robocalls go out every month.
Yang is either ignorant or knows this and is making an empty political promise, saying what everyone wants to hear.

Wanting to ban circumcision costs him the votes of jews and Muslims. So I'm going with ignorance.

Forum List

Back