Free speech ended in NYC

list any anti-arms law she didn't or doesn't support.

I can't name one she doesn't.

Dems HATE the 2nd, so please oh please stop lying about it.

I'm a Democrat, and I don't hate the 2nd.
really?

name all the gun laws you want done away with

I'm pretty uncomfortable with open carry. Even old Tombstone didn't allow open carry. We have done well without it for a long time, and I don't see what's changed to cause a need for it now.

Open carry is a matter for each state to decide. While it would probably work fine in Wyoming, it would be pretty damned scary in New York.

So you agree that reasonable gun control is a good thing.

Absolutely, and reasonable gun control will never come from Washington DC. One size does not fit all.

What rights are being 'taken away'?
arms
privacy
property
speech

What laws has HRC passed that have taken away any arms?

She is in no position to pass anything but gas. It is what she has indicated that she will do if elected.

Wasn't that what you claimed Obama was going to do?

Nope.

Perhaps not you personally, but it was a common right wing theme.

What laws has HRC passed that have taken away any arms?

You should change parties if you plan on continuing to not hate the 2nd. Hillary plans to appoint SC Justices that will invalidate the 2nd.

So that's what the NRA is telling you now? Isn't that what they said about Obama?

Nope, that is what Hillary says.

Link?

You should change parties if you plan on continuing to not hate the 2nd. Hillary plans to appoint SC Justices that will invalidate the 2nd.

So that's what the NRA is telling you now? Isn't that what they said about Obama?

Link?

Don't need a link. It is common knowledge.

Link?

Right. you can't produce anything but you heard it from another RWNJ. Typical.

Link?

If elected, Hillary will have a chance to appoint enough Supreme Court Justices to effectively nullify the 2nd.Amendment and only a damned fool believes that is not her intent.

If elected, Hillary will have a chance to appoint enough Supreme Court Justices to effectively nullify the 2nd.Amendment and only a damned fool believes that is not her intent.

Liberals are nothing if not damned fools.

Link?

Only a fool would believe it is.

Forum List

Back