Free hotels for illegals!

You work your whole life and pay taxes in amounts that are nothing short of robbery, only to see our psychopathic members in gubbmint flinging those dollars into the wind with bullshit like this.

It's no wonder there are only about 6 people in the country that still trust our elected horses asses to do the right thing.
double WINNER--yes yes yes!!!!!!!!
......hit them mofos in the head with a frying pan!!! they are spending $$$$$$ on all kinds of CRAP

Meanwhile in a DC parking garage......

View attachment 470800

I heard one of the immigrants can't get HBO at their hotel

This is an outrage! Our tax dollars should at a bare minimum afford them HBO!

Racists!!!!

You work your whole life and pay taxes in amounts that are nothing short of robbery, only to see our psychopathic members in gubbmint flinging those dollars into the wind with bullshit like this.

It's no wonder there are only about 6 people in the country that still trust our elected horses asses to do the right thing.

You mean there are six?? I thought only one or two thought the Gubmit would ever do the right thing.

My god this Joe Dufus is an absolute idiot. What the hell is the matter with this sonofabitch?

What in the hell were the morons that voted for him and then let him get away with stealing the election thinking? We warned them that Joe Dufus was going to be a disaster but because they are uneducated and confused they didn't listen.

$86 Million, eh? Then you must REALLY be upset at the $145 Million for Trump to play golf.

No?

So just to be clear, you're on record as Obama should have paid for his own security while golfing, that's what you're saying? I'm good with that as long as it's consistently applied. You? No so consistent, but then you're a fascist.

I mean shit dude, your hypocrisy just reeks

$86 Million, eh? Then you must REALLY be upset at the $145 Million for Trump to play golf.

No?

So just to be clear, you're on record as Obama should have paid for his own security while golfing, that's what you're saying? I'm good with that as long as it's consistently applied. You? No so consistent, but then you're a fascist.

No, I'm on record as saying that Trump had no business spending 1/4 of his presidency on vacation, using taxpayer money to enrich himself.

No?

No, I'm on record as saying that Trump had no business spending 1/4 of his presidency on vacation, using taxpayer money to enrich himself.

How is government paying for security for golf outings while he's President enriching himself?

And Nazi, seriously, Obama got rich by being President, Trump was already rich.

The fascism just oozes out of you

1239 beds for $86M? That is some serious liberal math. Holy crap. How much is that per night per room?

86 million ought to be just about right to put up 1239 people in decent hotel rooms for about a year.

But that doesn't include
  • Food
  • Clothes
  • Transportation
  • Counseling
  • Healthcare
  • Education
Figure about another 62 million a year for the above.

No?

So you're mad that Trump acted like a demscum? Still did more good than any demscum.

Its actually $87 million.

Hey Joe....give me $87 million and I will take care of providing 1239 beds.

Holy shitballs. You liberals are corrupt scum.

Meanwhile in a DC parking garage......

View attachment 470800

It’s a sh Donald dismantled legal immigration. That’s why the problem.

if course if he were a trumpkin lowlife PresidentBiden would just starve underage kids to death

Cool that this is the only time you imbeciles want government.

How are those caravans doing? Lol
Lying fool.

Forum List

Back