Free Health Clinics For the Uninsured

Free my dick...subsidized by TAX payers. Free loading pieces of shit.

Not necessarily. I've been to one of these. It was funded by private charities and staffed by retired doctors donating their time. As noticed previously, you get what you pay for - it was far from "top shelf" - but with health care some trained help is generally better than none.
Well if it is charity then that is OK. Christian organization engage in a lot of good charities.
Community Clinics, the ones I described, are funded from Federal, State and County tax funds and some small donations. You don't pay attention.
Didn't I call it from jump ya fuck? Freeloaders didn't I say? Tae fuck idiot!

All people all pay income taxes fhru paycheck deductions, dimwit. Even the poor pay taxes.
No ya shitstick we don't ALL pay income taxes....those require a fuckin INCOME ya shithead....homeless don't have that.

Free health care ... worth every penny you pay.

I was going to say... I've been to free-clinics.... and yeah it's free, so I get it that if you need free care, by all means. It's good enough for the price.

But it's not 'good' care. I've been to a private clinic, and to the free one. It's night and day. The free ones are terrible. Just absolutely terrible.

You go to the free ones, if you have no choice.

GARBAGE. The VA is free to veterans and the care is excellent. You are lying

I would disagree with you.

VA care is largely terrible.

According to this extensive study, VA care is often equal to or better than others

Comparing VA and Non-VA Quality of Care: A Systematic Review

Not necessarily. I've been to one of these. It was funded by private charities and staffed by retired doctors donating their time. As noticed previously, you get what you pay for - it was far from "top shelf" - but with health care some trained help is generally better than none.
Well if it is charity then that is OK. Christian organization engage in a lot of good charities.
Community Clinics, the ones I described, are funded from Federal, State and County tax funds and some small donations. You don't pay attention.

All people all pay income taxes fhru paycheck deductions, dimwit. Even the poor pay taxes.
No ya shitstick we don't ALL pay income taxes....those require a fuckin INCOME ya shithead....homeless don't have that.

Nice generalization. Where are your statistics?

Generalizations? What is generalized? No income...no income tax? or...No income no insurance? Let me know what logical LEAP I took...shitlib.

Generalizations? What is generalized? No income...no income tax? or...No income no insurance? Let me know what logical LEAP I took...shitlib.

I get it. You can't read.

Forum List

Back