Free all the hatred for Fox News

Shut Fox News Down?

• Total voters
Willow didn't answer the question.

She simpyl stated that "you don't seem me on tv saying X"

lol :lol:

Put down the shovels people, I beg you.

Hey moron, I cannot end that which has never started. That's the difference in your ilk and mine. You allow it on your side, I don't like it on any side. So with your method in mind I'd say you're stuck with racism and you probably like it too cause it gives you something to whine about.
The American People SOUNDLY REJECTED the racism that runs RAMPANT in your party.

Put that in your pocket and lock it.

:lol:

Willow didn't answer the question.

She simpyl stated that "you don't seem me on tv saying X"

lol :lol:

Put down the shovels people, I beg you.

Hey moron, I cannot end that which has never started. That's the difference in your ilk and mine. You allow it on your side, I don't like it on any side. So with your method in mind I'd say you're stuck with racism and you probably like it too cause it gives you something to whine about.
The American People SOUNDLY REJECTED the racism that runs RAMPANT in your party.

yeah yeah yeah..

yeah yeah yeah..
hahahaha...atta girl.

That's right, read it and weep.

:D

Uncensored is a DNC operative taking Soros' money to make the far right reactionaries look stupid.

He is succeeding beyond everyone's expectations.

lwpipedream01.gif

Ah, now we know what's at the other end of that scope in his avatar. Explains a lot.

brown-nose-41062325926.jpeg

Typical progressive/liberal tag team. Pogo, try to keep your nose out of snarkies ass...:eusa_naughty:

do you ever stop & wonder why you only have one tv channel to get your daily dose of rw kool aid from Willow?

You radical RWers with your false equivalencies...

At what point in history was the word "cracker" used as a bludgeon? Does the term "cracker" have any power historically, demeaning and belittle those it was used against by those in power?

From the 1980's through 2013, so far.

Why do you ask?

Are you really gonna sit there and attempt to compare these two terms?

Really!?!?!?

Boy....I tellya.

*SMH*

Your bigotry and racism are the pure and noble bigotry and racism, not like the bad bigotry and racism of the hated whites...

Yes, asswarp I am. You want to end racism? Then you cannot allow racism from ANYBODY.. Get back to me when you're ready.

Marc doesn't want to end racism, Marc wants to PROMOTE racism.

Racism is the central plank of the democratic party platform. The only difference between Marc and Orval Faubus is the color of the object of their hate. Both are driven by racial hate - as the democratic party always has been.

Racism is the one constant of the democrats.

Yes, asswarp I am. You want to end racism? Then you cannot allow racism from ANYBODY.. Get back to me when you're ready.

Marc doesn't want to end racism, Marc wants to PROMOTE racism.

Racism is the central plank of the democratic party platform. The only difference between Marc and Orval Faubus is the color of the object of their hate. Both are driven by racial hate - as the democratic party always has been.

Racism is the one constant of the democrats.

Your "side" holds all the racism cards, bud. Not that I believe in "sides" but since you do, I'm learning your language, illogical as it is. I actually got the racism card played on me for daring to point out that the Fox Noise audience is old white and male. Didn't get the ageist card or the sexist card-- just the racist card. Not that any of them would have been valid, but if there are "sides", yours is the one based on pig-ignorance. There's absolutely no question about that.

Last edited:
Your "side" holds all the racism cards, bud.

ROFL

Fucktardism raises it's head again.

No sparky, you remain a party of racist fucks. There is no difference between Rdean and some hooded shithead in 1920 Alabama.

That you now hate those with white skin does nothing to improve the situation. Your shameful party remains predicated upon hating those with the wrong skin color.

Not that I believe in "sides" but since you do, I'm learning your language, illogical as it is. I actually got the racism card played on me for daring to point out that the Fox Noise audience is old white and male.

And you hate whites, as is the policy of your party.

Everything to you is skin color. The party tells you to hate blacks, you hate them. A few years later they tell you to love blacks and hate whites, now you hate whites. Racism is the constant, the manipulation of the moron masses by the sinister rulers of the party.

Racial hate is the heart of the democratic party. Divide people and pit them against each other, it's how you won the election.

Didn't get the ageist card or the sexist card-- just the racist card. Not that any of them would have been valid, but if there are "sides", yours is the one based on pig-ignorance. There's absolutely no question about that.

You are a racist, wear it proudly - it's what being a democrat is all about.

Your "side" holds all the racism cards, bud.

ROFL

Fucktardism raises it's head again.

No sparky, you remain a party of racist fucks. There is no difference between Rdean and some hooded shithead in 1920 Alabama.

That you now hate those with white skin does nothing to improve the situation. Your shameful party remains predicated upon hating those with the wrong skin color.

Not that I believe in "sides" but since you do, I'm learning your language, illogical as it is. I actually got the racism card played on me for daring to point out that the Fox Noise audience is old white and male.

And you hate whites, as is the policy of your party.

Everything to you is skin color. The party tells you to hate blacks, you hate them. A few years later they tell you to love blacks and hate whites, now you hate whites. Racism is the constant, the manipulation of the moron masses by the sinister rulers of the party.

Racial hate is the heart of the democratic party. Divide people and pit them against each other, it's how you won the election.

Didn't get the ageist card or the sexist card-- just the racist card. Not that any of them would have been valid, but if there are "sides", yours is the one based on pig-ignorance. There's absolutely no question about that.

You are a racist, wear it proudly - it's what being a democrat is all about.

So... three paragraphs of ipse dixit cotton candy and that's it huh?

Yeah, I figured you were running on empty and I knew if asked you would demonstrate it. :blahblah:
Thanks for that.

ps once again I'm not a Democrat. I have no party. Those are for followers.

Last edited:
So... ipse dixit, and that's it huh?

Yeah, I figured you were running on empty and I knew if asked you would demonstrate it. :blahblah:
Thanks for that.

ps once again I'm not a Democrat. I have no party. Those are for followers.

Pogo, your childish protestations don't change reality.

You are the party of slavery, going to war to keep slaves. You are the party of the KKK, which was the terrorist wing of your shameful party. You are the party of Jim Crow. Now you are the party of hatred of whites, with you "old white men" mantras and calls to blacks and Hispanics to displace the whites.

You were, are, and will always be, the party of racial hate.

You know it, I know it, the board knows it.

Forum List

Back