Free all the hatred for Fox News

Shut Fox News Down?

• Total voters
NBC lies regularly, CBS lies occasionally, those two plus ABC, CNN, and MSNBC are all completely in the tank for obama. You can't trust a dman thing they broadcast. You have to watch FOX news to make sure you get the whole story. FOX leans right of course, there's no denying that, but no one is in the middle any more.

I always prefer the news that criticises a president, and ignore the ones that suck his dick on a daily basis.

All I oppose is dumbfuckity.

You misspelled "represent."

I'm just sayin...

I just pointed out that you put your foot in your own mouth. Getting it out is your job.

No fucktard, my posting links to leftist calls to pull a FCC license from Fox doesn't put anything in my mouth.

That your fellow leftist are so stupid that they don't grasp that FNC needs no broadcast license only strengthens my point that you folk are mentally retarded.

My "fellow leftist are" [sic] what? This was somebody's blog I never even heard of. Thing is, you already knew better -- I linked where you already said it-- and then you floated what you knew was a bogus idea anyway. But of course it's others who are "mentally retarded". Freaking hypocrite.

NBC lies regularly, CBS lies occasionally, those two plus ABC, CNN, and MSNBC are all completely in the tank for obama. You can't trust a dman thing they broadcast. You have to watch FOX news to make sure you get the whole story. FOX leans right of course, there's no denying that, but no one is in the middle any more.

I always prefer the news that criticises a president, and ignore the ones that suck his dick on a daily basis.

Nonsense.

That a given media outlet doesn’t report the crazy conspiracies about Obama found on rightwing blogs and other rightist media, or reports factual accounts of world events which conflict with conservative dogma, doesn’t mean they’re ‘in the tank’ for the president.

My "fellow leftist are" [sic] what? This was somebody's blog I never even heard of. Thing is, you already knew better -- I linked where you already said it-- and then you floated what you knew was a bogus idea anyway. But of course it's others who are "mentally retarded". Freaking hypocrite.

Holy Obama but you're stupid.

Are these MY words, Comrade?

civic.moveon.org/fox//

Nope, they are the words of leftists, funded by the fucktard Jake's boss, George Soros.

Did I know they were stupid before I posted, yep - in fact, that's the point; leftists are stupid fucks.

Uncensored is a DNC operative taking Soros' money to make the far right reactionaries look stupid.

He is succeeding beyond everyone's expectations.

Uncensored is a DNC operative taking Soros' money to make the far right reactionaries look stupid.

He is succeeding beyond everyone's expectations.

lwpipedream01.gif

You are working for DNC, so you are trying to under cut me as a plant. Are you a triple agent as well, Uncensored?

Sure,

I mean it's me who is part of the Jillian, Boo, RDean, Truthmatters cadre.

You know, the fact that I ONLY get thanked by far left whackjobs, only post far left whackjob bullshit...

Oh wait, that's you.

Carry on, fucktard.

You are working for DNC, so you are trying to under cut me as a plant. Are you a triple agent as well, Uncensored?

Sure,

I mean it's me who is part of the Jillian, Boo, RDean, Truthmatters cadre.

You know, the fact that I ONLY get thanked by far left whackjobs, only post far left whackjob bullshit...

Oh wait, that's you.

Carry on, fucktard.

Let your butt hurt flow, Comrade Uncensored, let it flow!

:rofl:

Last edited:
I love FOX entertainment. Am I supposed to want to shut them doen?

because the ass you kiss in the wh whines that he can't get a damn thing done because of Fox. Jaysus h christ but liberals are stupid people.

I love FOX entertainment. Am I supposed to want to shut them doen?

because the ass you kiss in the wh whines that he can't get a damn thing done because of Fox. Jaysus h christ but liberals are stupid people.

That must be true, since in your poll every one of them voted to keep Fox Noise on... :rofl:

Most of us are smart enough to remember whhat the librtards say about Fox,, just do yer search engine right here at the USMB,, most liberals we know lie through their fucking teeth just like ewe, and you cannot deny that the ass you kiss in the wh said he can't get a damn thing dong because of Fox News, it's so fucking pathetic.

That must be true, since in your poll every one of them voted to keep Fox Noise on... :rofl:

Most of us are smart enough to remember whhat the librtards say about Fox,, just do yer search engine right here at the USMB,, most liberals we know lie through their fucking teeth just like ewe, and you cannot deny that the ass you kiss in the wh said he can't get a damn thing dong because of Fox News, it's so fucking pathetic.

When you gonna bring out these hyar "Libtards" then, tinfoil-cat? Because you done axed the question and you done got told. Nobody wants to "silence" Fox Noise, and nobody wants to "silence" hate radio.

On the other hand I've been negged by five different right-wing wackaloons in the last 12 hours, including you, for daring to analyze what Fox Noise ratings mean and for noting the fact that your poll-toy here utterly failed to pull its weight in your catnip world of right-wing wacko paranoia. Und das ist verboten.

All of which demonstrates: it is you tards who believe in suppression of voices. Our combined experiment between this and the talk radio thread is unanimous: Liberals want dialogue; Conservatives want monologue and everybody else better STFU.

All I know is... that's unAmerican.

Thanks for playin'.
::purr::

There is no questions that the reactionary radicals would suppress the voting rights of those with whom they disagree. Their comments here a proof positive they want to say what they want and suppress others' who disagree with them.

There is no questions that the reactionary radicals would suppress the voting rights of those with whom they disagree. Their comments here a proof positive they want to say what they want and suppress others' who disagree with them.

Yep. That's part and parcel of the same flaw.

Thing is, true conservatives would be (are) appalled at this wacko fringe that has taken over the RP. Hate is not a conservative value. Squelching free speech is not a conservative value. Who these people are is anyone's guess but they sure as fuck ain't conservatives.

Forum List

Back