Free Advice to Trump Aides: Quit While You Can

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Very interesting. I never knew about the massive legal bills foisted on Clinton aides due to the Republican witch hunt in 1998. Trump's staff - I am sure - all read this column with fear and apprehension.

*snip*

Those who stick around, however, will discover that in politics, being part of a national story can be ruinous. Members of Mr. Clinton’s administration had to shoulder huge legal bills, some running into hundreds of thousands of dollars, after being forced to testify before congressional committees and grand juries. As Mr. Stephanopoulos noted in 1998, “A single trip to the grand jury can cost you $10,000.”

*snip*

“Anybody who is there now, if they’re anywhere close to the problems, they’re probably going to need an attorney, and it’s going to get expensive,” Mr. Dean warned. “I think a lot of people are going to get hurt.”

Allies of the Clintons set up legal defense funds to pay off some of their aides’ bills. People working for this administration should ask themselves whether they are confident that anyone close to Mr. Trump, a man notorious for stiffing his contractors, would do the same.

It will be interesting to watch how rats deal with a sinking ship... attempting to cover tracks, distance themselves from Drumpf, and avoid charges of aiding and abetting...

It will be interesting to watch how rats deal with a sinking ship... attempting to cover tracks, distance themselves from Drumpf, and avoid charges of aiding and abetting...

Exactly how is the ship sinking?

You really think a ship is going to sink because the crazy democrat snowflakes make shit up? ROFLMAO! For election they made up rape stories, and Trump still won all the same. Now it's not even clear what they are making up since it's some conspiracy theory that doesn't even make sense. They should go back to false rape accusations, at least they are proven to be effective in some cases.

Now, these people always project, so it doesn't take a genius to realize who in all reality is on board of the titanic.

I'm betting that one or more of those inside the Trump criminal enterprise will quit and make some good money selling a tell-all book on the whole mess.

When this treasonous coup fails, Democrats are gonna get the shit kicked out of them in November. 2017 (and again in 2020).

Very interesting. I never knew about the massive legal bills foisted on Clinton aides due to the Republican witch hunt in 1998. Trump's staff - I am sure - all read this column with fear and apprehension.

*snip*

Those who stick around, however, will discover that in politics, being part of a national story can be ruinous. Members of Mr. Clinton’s administration had to shoulder huge legal bills, some running into hundreds of thousands of dollars, after being forced to testify before congressional committees and grand juries. As Mr. Stephanopoulos noted in 1998, “A single trip to the grand jury can cost you $10,000.”

*snip*

“Anybody who is there now, if they’re anywhere close to the problems, they’re probably going to need an attorney, and it’s going to get expensive,” Mr. Dean warned. “I think a lot of people are going to get hurt.”

Allies of the Clintons set up legal defense funds to pay off some of their aides’ bills. People working for this administration should ask themselves whether they are confident that anyone close to Mr. Trump, a man notorious for stiffing his contractors, would do the same.
i'm glad the clintons are gone.

I'm betting that one or more of those inside the Trump criminal enterprise will quit and make some good money selling a tell-all book on the whole mess.
The article says that the first ones out usually come out fine, selling their tell-all book. It's the others. Hillary's chief of staff as First Lady ended up saddled with hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees. And she wasn't involved with any of the Lewinski scandal. Just subpoenas to describe Hillary's schedule, etc.

And that dumbass Kimberly Guilfoyle is gunning for Spicey's job! Most people want to leave, she wants in. Maybe she's looking to have her pussy grabbed.

When this treasonous coup fails, Democrats are gonna get the shit kicked out of them in November. 2017 (and again in 2020).
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Exactly how is the ship sinking?

You really think a ship is going to sink because the crazy democrat snowflakes make shit up? ROFLMAO! For election they made up rape stories, and Trump still won all the same. Now it's not even clear what they are making up since it's some conspiracy theory that doesn't even make sense. They should go back to false rape accusations, at least they are proven to be effective in some cases.

Now, these people always project, so it doesn't take a genius to realize who in all reality is on board of the titanic.
The newly-appointed Special Prosecutor will give us the authoritative and nonpartisan answer to such questions.

The dimwits already scared themselves and are trying to walk back impeachment.

Very insightful, General Custer.
I wouldn't be bringing up General Custer if I were you.

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg
That was then.

This is now.

America has installed a clinically ill mentality at the top.

If the election were held today - knowing what we now know - neither Il Duce nor his Black Shirts are elected.

It's probably too late for most of them, but you are right. If any of them are clean, get out now --- because once the shit hits the fan, and it is going to happen, that is certain --- they'll find out that any and all support they may have had will run away from them as fast as they can, and it will be off to bankruptcy, and trump won't even have the decency to help them with that, even though he has plenty of experience in that area.

*snip*

*snip*

One thing I tried to warn people about Trump last year was from my experiences in Silicon Valley dealing with the uber narcissists and ego maniacs that entrepreneurs tend to be. They are not bad people. Just REAL annoying to work with and work for. Nobody is as good or smart as them. And they always PROMISE to surround with "the best and brightest". But the problem is -- "the best and brightest" don't like being blamed for the failures and embarrassments of the boss. Or pitted against one another for the boss's sadistic pleasure.

So I predicted, that there would be very high attrition. And that the "smart folks" Trump was promising wouldn't flock to work with him under the circumstances.

Very insightful, General Custer.
I wouldn't be bringing up General Custer if I were you.

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg
80,000 votes.
80,000 votes, what?
That's what Trump won by - the combined total of 3 states: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back