Frederica Wildon insults vets several times with her voting

I'd vote no on this bill as well:
Vote Smart's Synopsis:

A vote to pass a bill that authorizes veterans deemed mentally incompetent to buy firearms, unless they are found by a judge to be dangerous to themselves or others.

Highlights:

• Authorizes the sale of firearms and ammunition to any veteran deemed mentally incompetent under subsection (d)(4) of section 922 of title 18, United States Code, unless that individual is found by a judge to be a danger to himself or others (Sec. 2).
Authorizes the possession of firearms and ammunition by any veteran deemed mentally incompetent under subsection (g)(4) of section 922 of title 18, United States Code, unless that individual is found by a judge to be a danger to himself or others (Sec. 2).

And you would do so out of ignorance. Military people have to fill out the same form as anyone else when buying a gun. The exact language in this stupid bill is covered by question 11f on the 44/73 form. This is the type of shit that should annoy you. How much time did they spend on this bill for it to be shot down? Did these retards even do any research to see what the laws and rules already were? Not giving you shit for being anti gun. Just pointing out what useless fucks politicians, (even ones that look like brown Kermit the frog radio clown) are nothing but leaches.

I know what mentally incompetent means, and no one can say if they are danger to himself or others, some without the mentally incompetent label even become dangerous to themselves and others. VA suicides, Va shootings.

I can understand shooting up a VA. There is a reason many of us just don’t bother going. That’s more an act of rage over how this country pisses in a service mans face while they tie a stupid yellow ribbon around a tree. That aside, to be clear, the bill is and was redundant. And the form 44/73 is useless. It relies on the purchaser being honest. For it to work with people referenced in question 11f there would have to be a data base of crazy folk like NICS. Do we need that ?

Apparently Kelly does not know the man he is working for.

I think Kelly knows exactly who he is working for.

He's working for a crazy person who got elected because our system failed.

And much like the civil servants under Hitler or Caligula who just keep the day to day functions of government going, he has to eat a lot of shit.

You asshole! He is a Gold Star father. You should be ashamed of yourself. Typical of Moon Bat hate.

Well Sgt. La David T. Johnson family is as well and so is Khans family with T had words with. Kelly's and his sons (one dead) are and were career Vets. As T says they knew what they signed up for.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

A vote to pass a bill that authorizes veterans deemed mentally incompetent to buy firearms, unless they are found by a judge to be dangerous to themselves or others.

Highlights:

• Authorizes the sale of firearms and ammunition to any veteran deemed mentally incompetent under subsection (d)(4) of section 922 of title 18, United States Code, unless that individual is found by a judge to be a danger to himself or others (Sec. 2).
Authorizes the possession of firearms and ammunition by any veteran deemed mentally incompetent under subsection (g)(4) of section 922 of title 18, United States Code, unless that individual is found by a judge to be a danger to himself or others (Sec. 2).

You have to remember that the filthy Obama Administration deemed veterans to be potential terrorists so their record of analyzing mental incompetence among veterans is absolutely bat shit crazy.

see leftards like those on this board

do not favor such concepts such as

the "right of Due Process"

but then again they do not really favor many rights

and would rather see the Constitution thrown by the wayside

democrats are a danger to a free society

Well Rep Wilson voted no on dismissing VA employees on the spot without payment. Might want to read the bills she voted no on.

see like i said she hates the military vets and vet military families

she choose as you pointed out that she favors federal employees over vets

You asshole! He is a Gold Star father. You should be ashamed of yourself. Typical of Moon Bat hate.

He is also enabling the most dangerous man to ever serve in the White House. Now, I've been giving Kelly a lot of slack for being the grownup in the room and purging the West Wing of the likes of Bannon.

But at the end of the day, the biggest problem with the Trump White House is Trump.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

You have to remember that the filthy Obama Administration deemed veterans to be potential terrorists so their record of analyzing mental incompetence among veterans is absolutely bat shit crazy.

Well Rep Wilson voted no on dismissing VA employees on the spot without payment. Might want to read the bills she voted no on.

Wilson is a filthy ass lying piece of shit asshole. Typical of dumbass low life Black Caucus Democrats. She represents a dispicable welfare queen constituency. Her opinion on anything is not worth consideration.

She hate the military, loves any anti right to keep and bear arms legislation and is generally a hateful lying worthless dumbass. Like Alcee Hastings she is the dumbshit members of Congress from the ghtetto communities of Florida. She never gets anything right.

I don't really understand the mentality of how anyone can be career vets, they have to love killing. Her opinion is worth more than say Kelly's who was a white man who could be anything he wanted and had many role models , and who was her role model. How dare him to put her down as a loose barrel.

His term for women use to be sacred is BS, he means there was a time when women knew their place.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

Wilson is a filthy ass lying piece of shit asshole. Typical of dumbass low life Black Caucus Democrats. She represents a dispicable welfare queen constituency. Her opinion on anything is not worth consideration.

She hate the military, loves any anti right to keep and bear arms legislation and is generally a hateful lying worthless dumbass. Like Alcee Hastings she is the dumbshit members of Congress from the ghtetto communities of Florida. She never gets anything right.

the leftist poster correctly pointed out

that Wilson with her voting record hates vets the military and military families

with her vote favoring federal employees over vets

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

No she believes in employee labor laws.

Frederica Wildon insults vets several times with her voting

of course

she hates the military

she hates the vets

she hates military families

her voting record proves that

again this is why she belongs to the party of hate
This seems to be the trumpanzee response.....and yet she was the ONLY member of the Washington government that was with the family in their time of grief.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

I don't really understand the mentality of how anyone can be career vets, they have to love killing. Her opinion is worth more than say Kelly's who was a white man who could be anything he wanted and had many role models , and who was her role model. How dare him to put her down as a loose barrel.

His term for women use to be sacred is BS, he means there was a time when women knew their place.

see as i said leftists such as yourself hate the military vets and their families

Wilson feels the same

that is why she does everything she can do to hurt them

And much like the civil servants under Hitler or Caligula who just keep the day to day functions of government going, he has to eat a lot of shit.

Why? Kelly was not insulted.....his so-called boss was.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

No she believes in employee labor laws.

nope not a chance of it

she favored federal employees over the best interests of the vets

so at least be honest

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

And they were right. How many vets come back with their brains fucked up and then go on shooting sprees? Happens quite a bit .
Please show me, remember you said quite a bit. So as you say it happens all the time. You're an idiot.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

And you would do so out of ignorance. Military people have to fill out the same form as anyone else when buying a gun. The exact language in this stupid bill is covered by question 11f on the 44/73 form. This is the type of shit that should annoy you. How much time did they spend on this bill for it to be shot down? Did these retards even do any research to see what the laws and rules already were? Not giving you shit for being anti gun. Just pointing out what useless fucks politicians, (even ones that look like brown Kermit the frog radio clown) are nothing but leaches.

I know what mentally incompetent means, and no one can say if they are danger to himself or others, some without the mentally incompetent label even become dangerous to themselves and others. VA suicides, Va shootings.

I can understand shooting up a VA. There is a reason many of us just don’t bother going. That’s more an act of rage over how this country pisses in a service mans face while they tie a stupid yellow ribbon around a tree. That aside, to be clear, the bill is and was redundant. And the form 44/73 is useless. It relies on the purchaser being honest. For it to work with people referenced in question 11f there would have to be a data base of crazy folk like NICS. Do we need that ?
"I can understand shooting up a VA"......whaaaaaaaaaaa?

Trump got elected because the disaster called obama, the guy you polished his knob for eight years. Yes, people like yourself is the reason we have Trump as president. Thank you!

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

"I can understand shooting up a VA"......whaaaaaaaaaaa?

Ever been?

Well Sgt. La David T. Johnson family is as well and so is Khans family with T had words with. Kelly's and his sons (one dead) are and were career Vets. As T says they knew what they signed up for.

Um, remember the Kahn thing. I remember it amounted to a whole lot of nothing as Hillary still lost.....Bigly.

He is also enabling the most dangerous man to ever serve in the White House. Now, I've been giving Kelly a lot of slack for being the grownup in the room and purging the West Wing of the likes of Bannon.

But at the end of the day, the biggest problem with the Trump White House is Trump.
Obama was the most dangerous, look how he left America. We are the most divided as we have ever been.

I think you mean "Career Military', not "Career vet". I was a career military for 11 years, and never killed anyone. I kind of wish I had stayed for the full 30, I'd be retired now.

Kelly's complaint with Congresswoman Wilson is that she listened in on what should have been a private call and disseminated the contents of the call. Maybe you could validly say that was inappropriate. So was what Trump said to start with.

Again, condolence calls to families of slain service members. This is something even George W. Bush could manage to not screw up. Trump can't even get that right.

And Kelly, being a good marine, is out there trying to pretend the country hasn't lost it's mind by letting this travesty continue.

Forum List

Back