Frederica Wildon insults vets several times with her voting

hey but dont let that get in the way of trump haters of being sheep
bah bah

Florida Democrat Wilson no friend of veterans, vote record shows

I have ‘t heard of her before, but hearing her speak you can tell she is a classless bitch. She doesn’t have an ounce of honor in her body!

Funny the most uneducated classless Congressmen always come from predominantly black areas. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Met Louis Gohmert yet? We had Duke Cunningham here.

my closest neighbor of note is Beau Burgdahl

I have ‘t heard of her before, but hearing her speak you can tell she is a classless bitch. She doesn’t have an ounce of honor in her body!

Funny the most uneducated classless Congressmen always come from predominantly black areas. Smh

so in your universe, saying to a war widow, 'He knew what he signed up for" is appropriate?

As a matter of fact I have had quite a few veteran friends say that, as has General Kelly's casualty officer. Take time to be real for at least 18 minutes.

The left have reached a new low, is anyone really that surprised?

No, nothing surprises me. I was and continue to be surprised by those who used to be actual liberals, and have grabbed hold of the leftists narrative, and are just as mean as the rest of the left. I suppose they got their new bible, aka rules fr radicals. Very very disappointing

I'd vote no on this bill as well:
Vote Smart's Synopsis:

A vote to pass a bill that authorizes veterans deemed mentally incompetent to buy firearms, unless they are found by a judge to be dangerous to themselves or others.

Highlights:

• Authorizes the sale of firearms and ammunition to any veteran deemed mentally incompetent under subsection (d)(4) of section 922 of title 18, United States Code, unless that individual is found by a judge to be a danger to himself or others (Sec. 2).
Authorizes the possession of firearms and ammunition by any veteran deemed mentally incompetent under subsection (g)(4) of section 922 of title 18, United States Code, unless that individual is found by a judge to be a danger to himself or others (Sec. 2).

You have to remember that the filthy Obama Administration deemed veterans to be potential terrorists so their record of analyzing mental incompetence among veterans is absolutely bat shit crazy.

And they were right. How many vets come back with their brains fucked up and then go on shooting sprees? Happens quite a bit .

You are confused Moon Bat.

The shooting sprees we have seen lately have been from a butthurt anti Trump assholes shooting up congressmen and Black Lives Matter dipshits killing police and shooting up churches. Even the LV shooter was a registered Democrat.

Ban Democrats, not guns.

No. Lots of vets going crazy and getting all shooter. That Dallas guy who shot the cops . He was a vet wasn't he ?

Apparently Kelly does not know the man he is working for.

I think Kelly knows exactly who he is working for.

He's working for a crazy person who got elected because our system failed.

And much like the civil servants under Hitler or Caligula who just keep the day to day functions of government going, he has to eat a lot of shit.
Trump got elected because the disaster called obama, the guy you polished his knob for eight years. Yes, people like yourself is the reason we have Trump as president. Thank you!

Trump is President because he had a message that resonated with the American people "Make America Great Again". Crooked Hillary lost because she was a stupid mean corrupt bitch that resonated with nobody.

We told the Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was bad news and a terrible candidate. The Moon Bats have only themselves to blame for nominating a loser.

Last edited:
Like most Democrats, Frederica Wilson insults vets and everyone else with her very existence. Even in a race of semi-literate morons, she still manages to stand out.

Frederica Wildon insults vets several times with her voting

of course

she hates the military

she hates the vets

she hates military families

her voting record proves that

again this is why she belongs to the party of hate
This seems to be the trumpanzee response.....and yet she was the ONLY member of the Washington government that was with the family in their time of grief.

It's HER district! She knew the family.

Who did you expect to be there? No Washington rep is going to show up!

upload_2017-10-20_18-44-3.jpeg

Rep Wilson was there to console the Johnson family in their time of grief

Trump was shamed into doing it after 12 days

Wilson was there to be an asshole and she did a great job of it. She is a world class scumbag politicizing the death of one of our heroes. Shame on her and shame on you for not having the moral clarity to understand that and for being a partisan pig.

Trump didn't lie to the American people and the families of the victims like that piece of shit Obama did about Benghazi.

Forum List

Back