Freaking country is in the shit hole and what does Obama do.. Picks NCAA basketball

Freaking country is in the shit hole and what does Obama do.. Picks NCAA basketball
Hell......He can do it ALL!!!!!!

obama-on-water1.jpg

It must really suck to be POTUS. If you like golf, you can't play cause you play to much.
If you like basketball, you can't go to the NCAA tourney, cause you are not then settleing the issues of the world.

And it must really suck to be POTUS and have todays rethugs on your ass.
You can't do anything right, so you suck, if you do anything, you suck and if you do nothing, you suck.

Tuff job. You would have to be a sucker to want it.

I love it how the right makes a big deal out of nothing. And the hypocricy! For example, remember when Palin suggested the Queen was the political leader of England? She didn't know they had a Prime Minister? Can you imagine if Biden were so stupid?

Or if Biden or Obama pulled any of the stuff Chaney and Bush pulled, can you image the stink the GOP would have made? Oh boy!

Or if Obama had a 9-11 happen on his watch. Can you imagine the big deal they GOP would make? Remember their excuse for Bush? We haven't been hit SINCE 9-11. Would they be so gracious to Obama?

Notice they didn't say a peep when Bush turned Clintons surplus into a deficit?

Bush cut wood in Crawford Texas. Obama takes a 15 minute break to fill out his bracket and you guys make a big deal about it. Hacks.

holy shit

if he really rreeaalllyyyy spent a lot of time on the brackets.

It took him one hour and about four brews.

I think we can spare him that.

one hour!!!! We dont have one hour to spare!!! The country would be back if obama focused 60 minutes on america!

Sorry pal but the country is not in a shit hole anymore.

And how will you be paying your share of the debt, cash or check?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

$137,000 owed by each and every taxpayer...and rising fast. If this isn't a shit hole, it sure smells like one.

Sorry you hate this country. But the comment was that we are in a shithole. I simply pointed out that we have climbed out of the shithole. Not that we don't have smelly problems left over from being in the shithole.

That being said here's what I would try

Raise the capital gains tax to match income.

Repeal the Bush era tax cuts for all.

Have some kind of WoT bonds program (like war bonds in WWII) for Americans who want to invest in our future.

Pass a balanced budget amendment, with a plan to pay down the debt and once it's paid off reduce taxes for everyone.

Reduce foriegn military presence by 75%

Banish all forms of political campains and electioneering untill 60 days before the election and have a public debate forum instead of the advertising sound bite frenzy fucking joke of a system/circus we have now.

George W. Bush spent 879 days at his Crawford Ranch. This doesn't mean this was a vacation for him, he constantly flew in staff member, held press conferences, and met with 18 world leaders at the ranch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During 2 terms as President, Bush spent all or of part of 487 days at Camp David, on retreats and made 77 trips to his Crawford Ranch, in Texas, where he spent all or part of 490 days, on his Ranch.
The total number of days of vacation or retreat President Bush took, while in office over a period of 8 years was 977 days, or 32% of his total time in office, was spent on vacations or retreats. And we where, are, involved in 2 wars then and the job market was crashing down on this president. So was the economy.
But oh what the hell. He is my boy.

Does this piss you off or not, maybe not because you are a partisan hack.
:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Syracuse - Men

You sure about that, Bodey?

PITTSBURGH -- Syracuse will have to chase a national championship without starting center Fab Melo, who has been declared ineligible for the NCAA tournament.

The university announced Tuesday that the 7-foot Brazilian, who did not travel with the team to Pittsburgh for the second- and third-round games, won't take part in the tournament because of an eligibility issue. The school did not elaborate.

2012 NCAA tournament -- Syracuse Orange announce Fab Melo ineligible for tourney - ESPN

Loyal to my home area. Until he got too old to drive that far, my dad had season tickets.

George W. Bush spent 879 days at his Crawford Ranch. This doesn't mean this was a vacation for him, he constantly flew in staff member, held press conferences, and met with 18 world leaders at the ranch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During 2 terms as President, Bush spent all or of part of 487 days at Camp David, on retreats and made 77 trips to his Crawford Ranch, in Texas, where he spent all or part of 490 days, on his Ranch.
The total number of days of vacation or retreat President Bush took, while in office over a period of 8 years was 977 days, or 32% of his total time in office, was spent on vacations or retreats. And we where, are, involved in 2 wars then and the job market was crashing down on this president. So was the economy.

But but but spending 879 days on his Ranch is different, he..he had a fax machine there!

Can you imagine the shit the right wing would be saying if Obama spent 2+ years on vaca?

Yep, Syracuse lost their starting center. Adjust your brackets accordingly.

I picked the Tarheels over Kentucky also with a final four rematch of FSU / UNC to boot.

As far as the president's picks, he makes his picks every year. I do find it hard to believe that anyone complains about him filling out a hoops bracket. That sort of complaint will land you in the "disregard as petty" bin for a lot of people.

JFK and Slick Willie were policy wonks. In their off moments, hob nobbing with the press pool in the middle of an Air Force One flight, they would be discussing state and national affairs continuously.
Obama discusses basketball or sports, only.
I Am Who Am Barry.

JFK and Slick Willie were policy wonks. In their off moments, hob nobbing with the press pool in the middle of an Air Force One flight, they would be discussing state and national affairs continuously.
I Am Who Am Barry.

Continuously? Not what I heard! They had different hobbies. :D

Last edited:

But but but spending 879 days on his Ranch is different, he..he had a fax machine there!

Can you imagine the shit the right wing would be saying if Obama spent 2+ years on vaca?

They have to retort to the fact that gwb was one lazy president.

I Am Who Am Barry.

Link

You'd prefer he was drunkenly stumbling-around on some broken-down hog-farm, down in Crawford, Texas, huh??

ranch.jpg

"Shit. How the Hell'd I git down in this hole, this time?"

Forum List

Back