Frankenstein accuser Leann Tweeden is "a playboy model, goes on Hannity, voted for President Trump"

No, but she did not want him to step down, no word on even the names of the women Franks was involved with, of course.

You know, if the Moore accuser had voted for Hillary or Obama, you conservatives would be all about how she was a false plant.

You know, if the Moore accuser had voted for Hillary or Obama, you conservatives would be all about how she was a false plant.
of course they would
but this one isnt. she even said she didnt want anything to happen to him

A playboy centerfold is complaining about being sexually assaulted?

GTFO not buying it

Just because someone poses nude does not give the others the right to assault them, what the fuck kind of thinking is that?
Just because you can't comprehend sarcasm doesn't mean the left won't use that excuse to call her credibility into question.
I'm sure the Presidents wife appreciates your fake support.

A playboy centerfold is complaining about being sexually assaulted?

GTFO not buying it

Just because someone poses nude does not give the others the right to assault them, what the fuck kind of thinking is that?
Just because you can't comprehend sarcasm doesn't mean the left won't use that excuse to call her credibility into question.
I'm sure the Presidents wife appreciates your fake support.

Sorry, missed the sarcasm. It is hard to detect on a forum. my bad!

Can you provide some photographic evidence she was a playboy model? :banana:
google it i did

just being silly!
It wouldnt be silly if you checked out that ass! ;)
One could almost forgive Franken after viewing that. Almost........

And then there's Trump. A proven pathological liar, who denies everything and Trumpsters suck up his BS.
Question. Why is Trump fighting his large ass off, not to have a sexual harassment case go forward in court.
Reminds me of Bill Clinton verses Paula Jones. How's that work out for Willy? :up:
Wrong track, your going to hit another train head on!

Franken gave himself a couple of weeks. Maybe his accusers will be outed as publicity seekers and he won't have to resign.

Forum List

Back