Franken urged to reverse his resignation

No links
Twisting definitions
name calling
you sure you two aint leftists, oldstyle and death?

yes, you said you have PROOF of him assaulted a molesting a sleeping woman. The "proof" as you call is it is him holding his hand above her chest without actually touching it. If you are referring to something else, please post it. I might not be aware of it.

That in and of itself is molesting someone, TN! If he'd taken his willie out and shook it in front of her face with out touching her would that be OK in your book? He was doing something to degrade a defenseless woman. That you can't see the harm in that disturbs me.
It was very disrespectful but saying molesting or assaulting is a bit of an overreach. Especially since the very definition of assault is "physical"
Not to mention dudes do shit like that all the time. Pretty normal..
Just my opinion.
IDK about all the other accusers, though. I am just referring to this one picture.

I don't think you understand the legal definition of assault, TN. Before you make a bigger fool of yourself on this issue...I'd suggest stopping and doing some research.

Dudes do shit like that all the time? Do you? I don't. Assholes do shit like that all the time!
Guys act like they touch women all the time. Of course, i hang out with country boys. Not prudes. Hell, even the chicks do it..
From the DOJ website
Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.
That picture meets none of those requirements as he didnt actually touch her.

That's sexual assault. It's a different thing from assault, TN and if you looked it up you know that! You don't need to touch someone to commit assault!

Ah the old Catholic Church logic --- you thought about it = you did it. Save your car fare, you did it! Off to confession with ye now, lad.

He didnt even touch her tits dude. You can see his hand shadow on her chest.. That isnt assault
Youre as dense as the Old Lady. Reread what I said.
yes, you said you have PROOF of him assaulted a molesting a sleeping woman. The "proof" as you call is it is him holding his hand above her chest without actually touching it. If you are referring to something else, please post it. I might not be aware of it.

That in and of itself is molesting someone, TN! If he'd taken his willie out and shook it in front of her face with out touching her would that be OK in your book? He was doing something to degrade a defenseless woman. That you can't see the harm in that disturbs me.
He was making a joke. His problem is that he and others have been preaching those kinds of jokes are offensive and disgusting. So there he is.

Really.

Al Franken, a comedian, has been preaching about jokes that are "offensive and disgusting"? Link?

He didnt even touch her tits dude. You can see his hand shadow on her chest.. That isnt assault

He was making a joke. His problem is that he and others have been preaching those kinds of jokes are offensive and disgusting. So there he is.

Really.

Al Franken, a comedian, has been preaching about jokes that are "offensive and disgusting"? Link?
I guess some people find disrespecting women inoffensive and agreeable. You?

Franken never resigned. He said he would resign but never actually did it.

Maybe you should recheck those facts.

upload_2017-12-18_10-31-10.png

Inform Player Suite

Franken resigns in defiant floor speech

But true, we will have to wait for the OFFICIAL step down.

yes, you said you have PROOF of him assaulted a molesting a sleeping woman.
That's NOT what I said, dimwit. Do I really need to parse the sentence?

And you know he has EIGHT accusers, currently don't you. All accusing him of ASSAULT.
Trump has 19 accusers.
All of them Hillary supporters and all of them liars.
There is enough for an ethics committee hearing --his admissions on tape are strong evidence.

We sorta knew that was gonna happen. They threw Franken under the bus because they thought it would make the public think they were setting an example, hoping they could resurrect their case against Trump that they failed at before. Now that their renewed attacks on Trump have failed, they don't intend to honor their commitment. Big surprise, huh? They never do.

What commitment would that be?
To hold their own accountable, moron. Do you have trouble with the English language?

"Their own" huh?

You're saying Senators are in charge of comedians? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
At least four senators are urging Al Franken to reconsider resigning, including two who issued statements calling for the resignation two weeks ago and said they now feel remorse over what they feel was a rush to judgment....................................

So lets get this straight there is proof he did this, he admitted to doing the dirty, yet there is no proof of Trump etc. doing any of these things and they want to hang him and impeach him. For the lower guys get them out of office.

Just like Roy no proof, no admittance and the rabid dog mental cases want to hang him with no proof you fkrs are so retarded so hypocritical gawd you all are sickening.

So here is how mental they are and this proves it over and over they prove how sick in the heads they are ,

they will actually want someone who admits his guilt to be put back into office........................Mmmmk
If he goes, his (D) will be replaced by an (R).

so they did the math and realized they 'rushed' to judgment.

Really.

You must because you adore Trump and he's been doing it for decades.

Really.

I clicked on each of those words. None of them opens a link.

I find unsourced assertions pulled out of one's ass offensive and insulting. You?

At least four senators are urging Al Franken to reconsider resigning, including two who issued statements calling for the resignation two weeks ago and said they now feel remorse over what they feel was a rush to judgment....................................

So lets get this straight there is proof he did this, he admitted to doing the dirty, yet there is no proof of Trump etc. doing any of these things and they want to hang him and impeach him. For the lower guys get them out of office.

Just like Roy no proof, no admittance and the rabid dog mental cases want to hang him with no proof you fkrs are so retarded so hypocritical gawd you all are sickening.

So here is how mental they are and this proves it over and over they prove how sick in the heads they are ,

they will actually want someone who admits his guilt to be put back into office........................Mmmmk
If he goes, his (D) will be replaced by an (R).

so they did the math and realized they 'rushed' to judgment.
He is being replaced by Tina Smith, a Democrat.

Really.

You must because you adore Trump and he's been doing it for decades.
You worry too much about other people. Be your own person.

Really.

I find unsourced assertions pulled out of one's ass offensive and insulting. You?
No one noticed you didn't answer a simple and direct question. You?

Really.

Everyone noticed you ignored the question in big bold and tried to change the subject. You.

Which means you don't have one. Which means you're a liar. A fabricator. A prevaricator. A mythologizing magnate of milquetoast mendacity.

Really.

You find this inoffensive and agreeable?

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

Really.

Everyone noticed you ignored the question in big bold and tried to change the subject. You.

Which means you don't have one. Which means you're a liar. A fabricator. A prevaricator. A mythologizing magnate of milquetoast mendacity.
I asked you first. :)

Forum List

Back