Franken urged to reverse his resignation

That in and of itself is molesting someone, TN! If he'd taken his willie out and shook it in front of her face with out touching her would that be OK in your book? He was doing something to degrade a defenseless woman. That you can't see the harm in that disturbs me.
It was very disrespectful but saying molesting or assaulting is a bit of an overreach. Especially since the very definition of assault is "physical"
Not to mention dudes do shit like that all the time. Pretty normal..
Just my opinion.
IDK about all the other accusers, though. I am just referring to this one picture.

I don't think you understand the legal definition of assault, TN. Before you make a bigger fool of yourself on this issue...I'd suggest stopping and doing some research.

Dudes do shit like that all the time? Do you? I don't. Assholes do shit like that all the time!
Guys act like they touch women all the time. Of course, i hang out with country boys. Not prudes. Hell, even the chicks do it..
From the DOJ website
Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.
That picture meets none of those requirements as he didnt actually touch her.

That's sexual assault. It's a different thing from assault, TN and if you looked it up you know that! You don't need to touch someone to commit assault!
Assault is defined as an unlawful physical attack or threat of attack. Assaults may be classified as aggravated or simple. Rape, attempted rape, and sexual assaults are excluded from this category, as well as robbery and attempted robbery. The severity of assaults ranges from minor threats to incidents which are nearly fatal. Assault is categorized as --

• Aggravated assault - Attack or attempted attack with a weapon, regardless of whether or not an injury occurred and attack without a weapon then serious injury results
    • With injury - An attack without a weapon when serious injury results or an attack with a weapon involving any injury. Serious injury includes broken bones, lost teeth, internal injuries, loss of consciousness, and any unspecified injury requiring two or more days of hospitalization
    • Threatened with a weapon - Threat or attempted attack by an offender armed with a gun, knife, or other object used as a weapon, not resulting in victim injury
  • Simple assault - Attack without a weapon resulting either in no injury, minor injury (for example, bruises, black eyes, cuts, scratches or swelling) or in undetermined injury requiring less than 2 days of hospitalization. Also includes attempted assault without a weapon
    • With minor injury - An attack without a weapon resulting in such injuries as bruises, black eyes, cuts or in undetermined injury requiring less than 2 days of hospitalization
    • Without injury - An attempted assault without a weapon not resulting in injury
:dunno:

Are you kidding me? Read your own definition! It's assault if there is a threat. You don't have to TOUCH someone to be guilty of assault! You're making R-Derp look smart today, Harley...just saying...

I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, Harley but you're a bit of a pig! Guys like you are the cause of countless bar fights because they think it's OK to disrespect women. Grow up!
I have had my crotch and ass grabbed by women. They should have been locked the fuck up!

He didnt even touch her tits dude. You can see his hand shadow on her chest.. That isnt assault
Youre as dense as the Old Lady. Reread what I said.
yes, you said you have PROOF of him assaulted a molesting a sleeping woman. The "proof" as you call is it is him holding his hand above her chest without actually touching it. If you are referring to something else, please post it. I might not be aware of it.
He was only pretending to assault her. Good one, Al!

That's kind of .... what comedians do. Wasn't particularly funny though.

Yes. He grabbed her and forced his UNWANTED slimy tongue down her throat.

That's not sexual assault?

Did he not ADMIT IT?
It was a rehearsal kiss. She didn't like it and I don't blame her, but she agreed to it. He was gross about it.
You think because of that he should give up a career as a Senator? Really?
He denies the rest of the allegations.

Franken urged to reverse his resignation
At least four senators are urging Al Franken to reconsider resigning, including two who issued statements calling for the resignation two weeks ago and said they now feel remorse over what they feel was a rush to judgment....................................

So lets get this straight there is proof he did this, he admitted to doing the dirty, yet there is no proof of Trump etc. doing any of these things and they want to hang him and impeach him. For the lower guys get them out of office.

Just like Roy no proof, no admittance and the rabid dog mental cases want to hang him with no proof you fkrs are so retarded so hypocritical gawd you all are sickening.

So here is how mental they are and this proves it over and over they prove how sick in the heads they are ,

they will actually want someone who admits his guilt to be put back into office........................Mmmmk

I think there should be an ethics hearing on it. What he did isn't anywhere near as bad as what Trump did and Trump is still president. If Trump can stay in office, others who have not done as much should be able to. And there is evidence of what Trump did: he said he did it and it's on tape: grabbing women's genitals and walking into the dressing rooms of pageant contestants when they are half dressed. He bragged about doing both. It's evidence straight from the horse's mouth.

So talking about doing something is now worse than actually doing something? Not your best argument, Esmeralda...just saying! Men have bragged about their sexual exploits since the dawn of time. I suppose you think those brags are proof it happened?
Here's the deal. If he were 'bragging' about murdering someone and a witness said they saw him murder somone, he'd be on death row. We have his confession on tape. Yes men brag about sexual exploits, few brag about assaulting women. And the fact you'd like to believe it is a fish story doesn't make it a fish story. We have him bragging about walking in on half naked women at beauty pageants and women testifying to the fact he did indeed do that. If he were a Democrat you'd be screaming for his resignation or impeachment. When a Republican is accused, the right goes on and on about how there is no evidence. When a Democrat is accused, you don't care about evidence, you cheer and say he is obviously guilty. There is no stronger evidence than an admission of guilt and Trump has admitted to it on two different tapes. Your entire attitude is partisan.

It was very disrespectful but saying molesting or assaulting is a bit of an overreach. Especially since the very definition of assault is "physical"
Not to mention dudes do shit like that all the time. Pretty normal..
Just my opinion.
IDK about all the other accusers, though. I am just referring to this one picture.

I don't think you understand the legal definition of assault, TN. Before you make a bigger fool of yourself on this issue...I'd suggest stopping and doing some research.

Dudes do shit like that all the time? Do you? I don't. Assholes do shit like that all the time!
Guys act like they touch women all the time. Of course, i hang out with country boys. Not prudes. Hell, even the chicks do it..
From the DOJ website
Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.
That picture meets none of those requirements as he didnt actually touch her.

That's sexual assault. It's a different thing from assault, TN and if you looked it up you know that! You don't need to touch someone to commit assault!
Assault is defined as an unlawful physical attack or threat of attack. Assaults may be classified as aggravated or simple. Rape, attempted rape, and sexual assaults are excluded from this category, as well as robbery and attempted robbery. The severity of assaults ranges from minor threats to incidents which are nearly fatal. Assault is categorized as --

• Aggravated assault - Attack or attempted attack with a weapon, regardless of whether or not an injury occurred and attack without a weapon then serious injury results
    • With injury - An attack without a weapon when serious injury results or an attack with a weapon involving any injury. Serious injury includes broken bones, lost teeth, internal injuries, loss of consciousness, and any unspecified injury requiring two or more days of hospitalization
    • Threatened with a weapon - Threat or attempted attack by an offender armed with a gun, knife, or other object used as a weapon, not resulting in victim injury
  • Simple assault - Attack without a weapon resulting either in no injury, minor injury (for example, bruises, black eyes, cuts, scratches or swelling) or in undetermined injury requiring less than 2 days of hospitalization. Also includes attempted assault without a weapon
    • With minor injury - An attack without a weapon resulting in such injuries as bruises, black eyes, cuts or in undetermined injury requiring less than 2 days of hospitalization
    • Without injury - An attempted assault without a weapon not resulting in injury
:dunno:

Are you kidding me? Read your own definition! It's assault if there is a threat. You don't have to TOUCH someone to be guilty of assault! You're making R-Derp look smart today, Harley...just saying...
Lol please highlight the part that about how acting you are going to touch a person with your hand is assault.
Thanks.
Maybe i am wrong but it would be nice if you prove your claim instead of arguing with "nu uh" and name calling. PErhaps there are court cases that determined this? Maybe they can explain better than you.

We sorta knew that was gonna happen. They threw Franken under the bus because they thought it would make the public think they were setting an example, hoping they could resurrect their case against Trump that they failed at before. Now that their renewed attacks on Trump have failed, they don't intend to honor their commitment. Big surprise, huh? They never do.

What commitment would that be?

He didnt even touch her tits dude. You can see his hand shadow on her chest.. That isnt assault
Youre as dense as the Old Lady. Reread what I said.
yes, you said you have PROOF of him assaulted a molesting a sleeping woman. The "proof" as you call is it is him holding his hand above her chest without actually touching it. If you are referring to something else, please post it. I might not be aware of it.
He was only pretending to assault her. Good one, Al!

That's kind of .... what comedians do. Wasn't particularly funny though.
Didn't bother me none. Seems to have gotten him into a lot of trouble with those who care about such things. Like Franken, himself.

I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, Harley but you're a bit of a pig! Guys like you are the cause of countless bar fights because they think it's OK to disrespect women. Grow up!
I have had my crotch and ass grabbed by women. They should have been locked the fuck up!

OMG...not only a pig but a bit of a wuss as well? Too funny...
You act like im a pig for painless arm motion but you actually think less of them and im the bad guy? LOL

yes, you said you have PROOF of him assaulted a molesting a sleeping woman.
That's NOT what I said, dimwit. Do I really need to parse the sentence?

And you know he has EIGHT accusers, currently don't you. All accusing him of ASSAULT.
Here you senile old coot
We have PROOF Franken assaulted a woman and molested her in her sleep.
If you are not talking about the picture where he isnt even touching her tits, please post the one you are referring to. Thanks
See, its not just you OldLady

Don't call me "Old Lady". I'm not that old. :eusa_snooty:

We have PROOF Franken assaulted a woman and molested her in her sleep.

Here's the sentence just for TNH:

We have PROOF Franken assaulted a woman (he forced his tongue down her throat. She did not agree to that -- ASSAULT) and (Notice I said AND) molested her in her sleep. (Maybe you have no problem with that, but I consider that molestation. You would too if it was your wife or daughter.

We have multiple fouls, moving the goalposts, and appeal to emotion. Fifteen yards, loss of down, and a fine of $22.000.

We sorta knew that was gonna happen. They threw Franken under the bus because they thought it would make the public think they were setting an example, hoping they could resurrect their case against Trump that they failed at before. Now that their renewed attacks on Trump have failed, they don't intend to honor their commitment. Big surprise, huh? They never do.

What commitment would that be?
To hold their own accountable, moron. Do you have trouble with the English language?

Forum List

Back