Franken urged to reverse his resignation

yes, you said you have PROOF of him assaulted a molesting a sleeping woman. The "proof" as you call is it is him holding his hand above her chest without actually touching it. If you are referring to something else, please post it. I might not be aware of it.

That in and of itself is molesting someone, TN! If he'd taken his willie out and shook it in front of her face with out touching her would that be OK in your book? He was doing something to degrade a defenseless woman. That you can't see the harm in that disturbs me.
He was making a joke. His problem is that he and others have been preaching those kinds of jokes are offensive and disgusting. So there he is.

Really.

Al Franken, a comedian, has been preaching about jokes that are "offensive and disgusting"? Link?
I guess some people find disrespecting women inoffensive and agreeable. You?
You find this inoffensive and agreeable?

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place
Nope. Neither does Franken's...humor. You?

At least four senators are urging Al Franken to reconsider resigning, including two who issued statements calling for the resignation two weeks ago and said they now feel remorse over what they feel was a rush to judgment....................................

So lets get this straight there is proof he did this, he admitted to doing the dirty, yet there is no proof of Trump etc. doing any of these things and they want to hang him and impeach him. For the lower guys get them out of office.

Just like Roy no proof, no admittance and the rabid dog mental cases want to hang him with no proof you fkrs are so retarded so hypocritical gawd you all are sickening.

So here is how mental they are and this proves it over and over they prove how sick in the heads they are ,

they will actually want someone who admits his guilt to be put back into office........................Mmmmk
If he goes, his (D) will be replaced by an (R).

so they did the math and realized they 'rushed' to judgment.
He is being replaced by Tina Smith, a Democrat.
next election..

25508063_1598687790226108_193088502905122998_n.jpg

Really.

Al Franken, a comedian, has been preaching about jokes that are "offensive and disgusting"? Link?

I clicked on each of those words. None of them opens a link.

I find unsourced assertions pulled out of one's ass offensive and insulting. You?
No one noticed you didn't answer a simple and direct question. You?

Everyone noticed you ignored the question in big bold and tried to change the subject. You.

Which means you don't have one. Which means you're a liar. A fabricator. A prevaricator. A mythologizing magnate of milquetoast mendacity.
I asked you first. :)

Umm no Sparkles I asked you first. Read it above.
And this is four posts in a row now that you came up emptyhanded.

:dig:

I find unsourced assertions pulled out of one's ass offensive and insulting. You?

Everyone noticed you ignored the question in big bold and tried to change the subject. You.

Which means you don't have one. Which means you're a liar. A fabricator. A prevaricator. A mythologizing magnate of milquetoast mendacity.

Then neither of us has a problem with Franken's obvious disrespect. I wonder who does.

Then neither of us has a problem with Franken's obvious disrespect. I wonder who does.

Actually Franken ceased to be the topic in this tangent. That would be you and your credibility that just went BUH-bye.

Next time do your homework before trotting in here with assertions you can't prove.

That'll be all for today. Dismissed.

I don't think you understand the legal definition of assault, TN. Before you make a bigger fool of yourself on this issue...I'd suggest stopping and doing some research.

Dudes do shit like that all the time? Do you? I don't. Assholes do shit like that all the time!
Guys act like they touch women all the time. Of course, i hang out with country boys. Not prudes. Hell, even the chicks do it..
From the DOJ website
Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.
That picture meets none of those requirements as he didnt actually touch her.

That's sexual assault. It's a different thing from assault, TN and if you looked it up you know that! You don't need to touch someone to commit assault!
Assault is defined as an unlawful physical attack or threat of attack. Assaults may be classified as aggravated or simple. Rape, attempted rape, and sexual assaults are excluded from this category, as well as robbery and attempted robbery. The severity of assaults ranges from minor threats to incidents which are nearly fatal. Assault is categorized as --

• Aggravated assault - Attack or attempted attack with a weapon, regardless of whether or not an injury occurred and attack without a weapon then serious injury results
    • With injury - An attack without a weapon when serious injury results or an attack with a weapon involving any injury. Serious injury includes broken bones, lost teeth, internal injuries, loss of consciousness, and any unspecified injury requiring two or more days of hospitalization
    • Threatened with a weapon - Threat or attempted attack by an offender armed with a gun, knife, or other object used as a weapon, not resulting in victim injury
  • Simple assault - Attack without a weapon resulting either in no injury, minor injury (for example, bruises, black eyes, cuts, scratches or swelling) or in undetermined injury requiring less than 2 days of hospitalization. Also includes attempted assault without a weapon
    • With minor injury - An attack without a weapon resulting in such injuries as bruises, black eyes, cuts or in undetermined injury requiring less than 2 days of hospitalization
    • Without injury - An attempted assault without a weapon not resulting in injury
:dunno:

Are you kidding me? Read your own definition! It's assault if there is a threat. You don't have to TOUCH someone to be guilty of assault! You're making R-Derp look smart today, Harley...just saying...
Lol please highlight the part that about how acting you are going to touch a person with your hand is assault.
Thanks.
Maybe i am wrong but it would be nice if you prove your claim instead of arguing with "nu uh" and name calling. PErhaps there are court cases that determined this? Maybe they can explain better than you.

Do you really not grasp that it's the "threat" that can constitute assault? Now you want me to cite case law? Seriously? Your own cite explains what I'm saying...you simply won't admit it!

At least four senators are urging Al Franken to reconsider resigning, including two who issued statements calling for the resignation two weeks ago and said they now feel remorse over what they feel was a rush to judgment....................................

So lets get this straight there is proof he did this, he admitted to doing the dirty, yet there is no proof of Trump etc. doing any of these things and they want to hang him and impeach him. For the lower guys get them out of office.

Just like Roy no proof, no admittance and the rabid dog mental cases want to hang him with no proof you fkrs are so retarded so hypocritical gawd you all are sickening.

So here is how mental they are and this proves it over and over they prove how sick in the heads they are ,

they will actually want someone who admits his guilt to be put back into office........................Mmmmk

it's so funny watching you people pretend to give a damn about women.

:rofl:

let me know when Donald, the admitted sexual predator resigns from the white house.

Guys act like they touch women all the time. Of course, i hang out with country boys. Not prudes. Hell, even the chicks do it..
From the DOJ website
Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.
That picture meets none of those requirements as he didnt actually touch her.

That's sexual assault. It's a different thing from assault, TN and if you looked it up you know that! You don't need to touch someone to commit assault!
Assault is defined as an unlawful physical attack or threat of attack. Assaults may be classified as aggravated or simple. Rape, attempted rape, and sexual assaults are excluded from this category, as well as robbery and attempted robbery. The severity of assaults ranges from minor threats to incidents which are nearly fatal. Assault is categorized as --

• Aggravated assault - Attack or attempted attack with a weapon, regardless of whether or not an injury occurred and attack without a weapon then serious injury results
    • With injury - An attack without a weapon when serious injury results or an attack with a weapon involving any injury. Serious injury includes broken bones, lost teeth, internal injuries, loss of consciousness, and any unspecified injury requiring two or more days of hospitalization
    • Threatened with a weapon - Threat or attempted attack by an offender armed with a gun, knife, or other object used as a weapon, not resulting in victim injury
  • Simple assault - Attack without a weapon resulting either in no injury, minor injury (for example, bruises, black eyes, cuts, scratches or swelling) or in undetermined injury requiring less than 2 days of hospitalization. Also includes attempted assault without a weapon
    • With minor injury - An attack without a weapon resulting in such injuries as bruises, black eyes, cuts or in undetermined injury requiring less than 2 days of hospitalization
    • Without injury - An attempted assault without a weapon not resulting in injury

Are you kidding me? Read your own definition! It's assault if there is a threat. You don't have to TOUCH someone to be guilty of assault! You're making R-Derp look smart today, Harley...just saying...
Lol please highlight the part that about how acting you are going to touch a person with your hand is assault.
Thanks.
Maybe i am wrong but it would be nice if you prove your claim instead of arguing with "nu uh" and name calling. PErhaps there are court cases that determined this? Maybe they can explain better than you.

Do you really not grasp that it's the "threat" that can constitute assault? Now you want me to cite case law? Seriously? Your own cite explains what I'm saying...you simply won't admit it!
no it doesnt. However i did ask you to highlight the part that did. Maybe i overlooked it.

Actually Franken ceased to be the topic in this tangent. That would be you and your credibility that just went BUH-bye.

Next time do your homework before trotting in here with assertions you can't prove.

That'll be all for today. Dismissed.
Weird internet codes from the 90's are still in fashion with sissy boys. You go, girrrl.

let me know when Donald, the admitted sexual predator resigns from the white house.

Who was really pretending to care about women, Jillian? Harvey Weinstein was speaking at women's marches. Did he "care"?

Who was really pretending to care about women, Jillian? Harvey Weinstein was speaking at women's marches. Did he "care"?

You voted for Donald AFTER the access Hollywood tape.

Weinstein is out of work.

See the difference?

And if it isn't about concern for women then the little conspiracy nutter should find something else to post about.

Thanks.

no it doesnt. However i did ask you to highlight the part that did. Maybe i overlooked it.

You seem to be struggling to grasp that there is a difference between assault and assault and battery.

You voted for Donald AFTER the access Hollywood tape.

Weinstein is out of work.

See the difference?

And if it isn't about concern for women then the little conspiracy nutter should find something else to post about.

I do see a difference! Harvey Weinstein is a serial sexual predator and has been for decades at the same time he was supporting liberal causes. Other liberals knew exactly what Weinstein was like yet they had the gall to accuse Mitt Romney of a "war on women" because he had a list of women he was considering for appointment? Weinstein being "revealed" didn't happen because some GOP political operatives went after him with questionable accusations from decades ago...he was accused by women NOW.

Thanks.

You seem to be struggling to grasp that there is a difference between assault and assault and battery.
So if i act like i am going to touch someone, that can be assault?
IDK, i guess i see where you are coming from

Thanks.

IDK, i guess i see where you are coming from but it seems as if you are really grasping for air..
What about reasonable apprehension?
Even if acting like touching someone is "assault" they have to be aware of it, no?

is Harvey in the white house, dear?

Thanks.

IDK, i guess i see where you are coming from but it seems as if you are really grasping for air..

If you act like you're going to touch someone in a threatening way then YES...you are guilty of assault! That's the law. Why you think my pointing it out is me "grasping for air" is something you'll have to explain!

Forum List

Back