Franken should resign....and rather soon

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

I can't believe you are even comparing the two. Completely insane.

So we are living by the Napoleonic code now eh?

Frankin's conduct toward women pales in comparison to Hillary's husband's conduct toward women. The dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat so it's not a loss for democrats in the Senate if Frankin resigned.

Frankin's conduct toward women pales in comparison to Hillary's husband's conduct toward women. The dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat so it's not a loss for democrats in the Senate if Frankin resigned.
they can fire Franken, then he can go get a job at his local KFC or Popeyes

Nat notice how these people respond...lol...PROOF and then pointing the finger making excuses..

Roy Morals will lie, cheat and steal to keep his ass in the race...

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton. :eek:

1vny.jpg

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
Yes...he should resign.....and for another reason....to show that Democrats are willing to suck it up and resign for a lot less than GOPrs are willing to vote for perverts over.

Perhaps, but every Democrat in office will be sharing a similar role showing everything wrong with the Democratic Party.

Why is it a dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat? That is not a secret, it is what would be expected for a Dem Gov to do. Are you new to this country?

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton

My dear, if its weren't for right wingers' hatred of Obama AND the Clintons, these nitwits would have NO defense for the putrid mess that is the Trump administration.

Perhaps, but every Democrat in office will be sharing a similar role showing everything wrong with the Democratic Party.

Did you arrive at THAT "conclusion" after visiting the nearest toilet bowl?

Why is it a dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat? That is not a secret, it is what would be expected for a Dem Gov to do. Are you new to this country?
The dirty little secret is that democrats see no political loss if they throw Frankin under the bus. How many people are aware that the Gov. of Minn. is a democrat? Nobody is talking about it in the liberal MSM.

It is proven that Franken sexually assaulted radio host Leeann Tweede. The retard took trophy pictures of himself doing it.

With Moore all we have are accusations.

Yet that GUTTER SCUM Mitch McConnell has yet to demand that Franken be expelled from the Senate.

Yes, Franken should resign, AS SHOULD MCCONNELL.

The dirty little secret is that democrats see no political loss if they throw Frankin under the bus. How many people are aware that the Gov. of Minn. is a democrat? Nobody is talking about it in the liberal MSM.
The democrats are sacrificing the clown, maybe he is tired of playing the part of a Senator.

Suck on it, DeadHorse........I mentioned it in my O/P.....LOL

Forum List

Back