Franken Pissed at the RNC...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
FRANKEN FURY AT REPUBLICAN CONVENTION; SHOUTED DOWN CONSERVATIVE TALKRADIO PRODUCER...
af1.jpg

af.jpg

Wonder whats up Stuart Smalley's ass? :laugh:

HGROKIT said:
Michael Moore

Ouch that sounds painful thinking about.

man he looks pissed. and man are liberals scary looking when they are pissed. not in a scary ah stay away from them way but in a scary dang thats ugly way.

Ouch that sounds painful thinking about.

man he looks pissed. and man are liberals scary looking when they are pissed. not in a scary ah stay away from them way but in a scary dang thats ugly way.
he's only pissed because his radio show is about to be CANCELED :halo:

Stephanie said:
he's only pissed because his radio show is about to be CANCELED :halo:
Things that are not good ideas

1. Bungee jumping over a pit of cobras
2. Running with scissors
3. Giving an infant a loaded gun
4. Entertainers doing politics

The first three are dumb, the last one is dangerous.

It is amazing, that people like Al Franken and Michael Moore are looked to by many members of the Left for POLITICAL ANALYSIS?!?!?!? What are they thinking?

Reality check .....

Al Franken is a comic, he makes his living writing bad jokes.

Michael Moore is a director, he makes his living directing cheesy movies.

Can you imagine the elections of 1968 with Rodney Dangerfield and Alfred Hitchcock doing political commentary?

P.S. Why doesn't the Left recruit professional athletes too? After all, they have a lot of similarities to most entertainers....They are idle for a good part of the year, they get paid obscene amounts of money for doing next to nothing and they are in and out of rehab and jail.

P.P.S. Furthermore, if the Dems did have professional athletes at their next National Convention, they would be well advised to place spitoons at strategic spots on the convention floor.

Don't you just love it when they go into melt-down?

It's so entertaining when the veneer comes off and the fanatic emerges.

It's even more fun when they get so pissed that they start slobbering. That's when you know they're down for the count.

Eureka!!!!!

At last the truth comes out.

Al Franken is NOT human. He is, in fact, nothing more than an oversized ventriloquist's dummy.

Need proof? Look at the picture and note the position of the hand of the person next to him. Also look at that person's face. His lips appear to be moving just a bit.

Merlin1047 said:
Eureka!!!!!

At last the truth comes out.

Al Franken is NOT human. He is, in fact, nothing more than an oversized ventriloquist's dummy.

Need proof? Look at the picture and note the position of the hand of the person next to him. Also look at that person's face. His lips appear to be moving just a bit.
:laugh: :laugh:
This should have been a caption picture thread, LOL! I can't do it, but I know there's some of yall out there that could do justice with these pics, LOL!!! :clap1:

UsaPride said:
:laugh: :laugh:
This should have been a caption picture thread, LOL! I can't do it, but I know there's some of yall out there that could do justice with these pics, LOL!!! :clap1:

Can you say MELTDOWN??????????????

He is truly a nutcase!!!! I have heard stories of him going nuts behind the scenes at Fox news too. As a matter of fact,he went off on Allan Colmes at a social gathering and told him he isn't mean enough or doesn't yell enough at Sean Hannity. Someone lock him up beofre he commits a terrorist act!!!!!!!

:spank3: :bang3:

krisy said:
He is truly a nutcase!!!! I have heard stories of him going nuts behind the scenes at Fox news too. As a matter of fact,he went off on Allan Colmes at a social gathering and told him he isn't mean enough or doesn't yell enough at Sean Hannity. Someone lock him up beofre he commits a terrorist act!!!!!!!

:spank3: :bang3:

He actually also went after Britt Hume at a black tie affair and had to be physically removed. He's loosing it!

Bonnie said:
He actually also went after Britt Hume at a black tie affair and had to be physically removed. He's loosing it!

So he is different from any other left wing extremist because...?

Forum List

Back