Franken "justifies" his groping -- "I’m a warm person; I hug people"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Another democrat woman-assaulter But he's gonna skate because the media is on his side.

Al Franken’s Newest Excuse For Groping Allegations: ‘I Hug People’

nov 24 2017 Franken released a Thanksgiving Day statement in which he attempted to downplay the allegations against him, while adding that he respects the “feelings” of his accusers.

“I’ve met tens of thousands of people and taken thousands of photographs, often in crowded and chaotic situations. I’m a warm person; I hug people. I’ve learned from recent stories that in some of those encounters, I crossed a line for some women — and I know that any number is too many,” Franken said.

Another democrat woman-assaulter But he's gonna skate because the media is on his side.

nov 24 2017 Franken released a Thanksgiving Day statement in which he attempted to downplay the allegations against him, while adding that he respects the “feelings” of his accusers.

“I’ve met tens of thousands of people and taken thousands of photographs, often in crowded and chaotic situations. I’m a warm person; I hug people. I’ve learned from recent stories that in some of those encounters, I crossed a line for some women — and I know that any number is too many,” Franken said.

Leftist hug:

franken.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Yet if a non-leftist even stares at a woman too long, that's considered rape.

Leftist hug:

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women

Our President is a warm person....he grabs their pussy

The Democrats have a problem now, because they are going to be asked about Franken every time they shoot across the other side of the aisle

Leftist hug:

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump talked boasting guy talk
"You can grab them by the pus$y"
Is not saying he's done it. Guy talk. Been around as long as Fire
Franken did things, touched things-those are facts but we must remember Libs do not operate from facts. So, they feel what Trump says is worse then what Franken did.
It's all mindless emotionalism from a bunch who cannot accept the results of an election

Forum List

Back