President Trump just made Trey Gowdy the most powerful man on Capitol Hill.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Top clearance for Gowdy, saw this on another site, I don't use this particular news source. If it's true, then anyone who is doing wrong best be sure that Trey will be on it! Great call.

President Trump Just Made Trey Gowdy The Most Powerful Man On Capitol Hill

For five years, Trey Gowdy asked the Oval Office for the tools necessary to do his job properly, and for five years he was told “no” by the Obama administration.

One of the most difficult parts of Trey Gowdy’s job as congressional inquisitor is security clearance. When investigating people who held titles like “Secretary of State” and “Special Aide to the President” or even “President,” Gowdy runs into the issue of security clearance all the time.

“It’s a matter of national security” has become a term Mr. Gowdy hears far too often. It is the single-best excuse Hillary Clinton and her lawyers have been able to come up with when they don’t have an actual answer to his questions.

President Trump has just removed that blockade. By executive order, Trey Gowdy has been given the highest security clearance possible. He could now sit in on presidential intel briefings if he felt he needed to.

Top clearance for Gowdy, saw this on another site, I don't use this particular news source. If it's true, then anyone who is doing wrong best be sure that Trey will be on it! Great call.

For five years, Trey Gowdy asked the Oval Office for the tools necessary to do his job properly, and for five years he was told “no” by the Obama administration.

One of the most difficult parts of Trey Gowdy’s job as congressional inquisitor is security clearance. When investigating people who held titles like “Secretary of State” and “Special Aide to the President” or even “President,” Gowdy runs into the issue of security clearance all the time.

“It’s a matter of national security” has become a term Mr. Gowdy hears far too often. It is the single-best excuse Hillary Clinton and her lawyers have been able to come up with when they don’t have an actual answer to his questions.

President Trump has just removed that blockade. By executive order, Trey Gowdy has been given the highest security clearance possible. He could now sit in on presidential intel briefings if he felt he needed to.

If true it's good news.

Surely as a Canadian (if that's real), you have to appreciate the irony of a man who deliberately calls himself "Trés Gowdy". :rofl:

No shit, that's the funniest name I've heard since Plaxico Burris.

Btw guess you're unaware of this but the most powerful men on Capitol Hill would be the Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House. Security clearance? Pfft, Jeff "Skunk" Baxter has security clearance. I believe Mike Flynn did too.

Trey Gowdy is my man. He is one of those incorruptible politicians who will never get to the top because his manner is a turnoff to some.

He is the Real Deal. This is great news, if true.

Trey Gowdy is my man. He is one of those incorruptible politicians who will never get to the top because his manner is a turnoff to some.

He is the Real Deal. This is great news, if true.
Really? You can't see his blatant partisanship?? Amazing

Forum List

Back