Ivanka Trump: Malia Obama should be 'OFF limits' to the media

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

nov 24 2017 Ivanka Trump, the president's eldest daughter and top White House adviser, condemned recent media coverage of former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, Malia Obama, a 19-year-old freshman at Harvard.

"Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers," Trump tweeted on Friday. "She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits."

Shortly after, another former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton, tweeted a similar sentiment.

"Malia Obama's private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait," Clinton wrote. "Be better."

Over the past week, videos of Malia Obama smoking and kissing another Harvard student at a football game went viral.

Liberals are screaming for her brother to be assassinated! Ivanka, keep it to yourself. The obomba sluts are fair game and as gamey as hell.

Most liberals are hippie dope smoking xxxxxx anyway. Basically just Malia Obama but without the money.

But get pregnant out of wedlock........THAT is newsworthy.

airplanemechanic

Do not bypass the word filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
The kid has no friends. She has potential beneficiaries like all those poor...POOR...rich fucks.
I feel for her. She should afro herself back to normal and open a nice restaurant/bar/market in Belize or Aruba where she can vanish into the crowd and live a normal life.

Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

nov 24 2017 Ivanka Trump, the president's eldest daughter and top White House adviser, condemned recent media coverage of former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, Malia Obama, a 19-year-old freshman at Harvard.

"Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers," Trump tweeted on Friday. "She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits."

Shortly after, another former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton, tweeted a similar sentiment.

"Malia Obama's private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait," Clinton wrote. "Be better."

Over the past week, videos of Malia Obama smoking and kissing another Harvard student at a football game went viral.
Malia did not work for the administration, Ivanka does, she is fair game.

The Palin family got into drunken family brawls
Malia smoked

Hardly the same wouldn't you agree?

Dear Ivanka:

Unlike your own children. Obama's crotch fruit are classless attention-whoring relevancy-seekers and an embarrassment to the office of the Presidency.

Now if your children start acting like Obama's, don't worry: You'll be hearing about it as well.

Signed, Jgalt

Most liberals are hippie dope smoking niggas anyway. Basically just Malia Obama but without the money.

But get pregnant out of wedlock........THAT is newsworthy.

Getting pregnant out of wedlock?

Like Trump and Marla Maples?

Malia smoked

Malia was walking around the city wearing only a shirt and no pants. She sees a camera and has to throw her twerking ass in front of it.

She's a slut, like her dad, both of them.

Is Trump a dope head? Not a dope, but a dope head? I already know he's a dope. He's just a good dope! LOL

Malia did not work for the administration, Ivanka does, she is fair game.

I have to agree with that. Family should be off limits until the point they throw their hat in the ring. If they want to stay out of their fathers business, I'm all for that. Don't drag them in kicking and screaming.

I felt the same way about Chelsea until she started to stick her nose in things. I felt the same way about the Bush daughters. They stayed out of politics and it should have remained that way.

People always ask why we can't get "good" honest candidates to run for office. This is an example of why. Who wants them dragging you through the mud and then go after your family next?

Malia smoked

Malia was walking around the city wearing only a shirt and no pants. She sees a camera and has to throw her twerking ass in front of it.

She's a slut, like her dad, both of them.
Our President got Marla Maples pregnant when he had a young family. He brags about trying to have sex with married women while Melania was pregnant

Malia smoked a cigarette

Moral Conservatives are outraged

May be Ivanka was trying to imply that the President's family should be off limits to the media....like Baron should be off limits too. :dunno:

Forum List

Back