Franken 'Hunkers Down' As New Accusations Surface

Poor Charlie Rose, fired so fast. If only, he had been a Senator, he could drag this on forever and hold on to his job for years while the totally useless Senate ethics committee slowly does nothing about it.

Who, this guy? No way.

DQmSY1LL2UMhRMpmcAiRi4htCu3Csv1ZHTbeD34BvAvQwnw_1680x8400

"I'm Going to 'Try' to Learn From My Mistakes of Touching Women Inappropriately"
-- Al Franken:

When asked to clarify what he meant, Franken replied, 'For one, when you grab a sleeping woman's boobs or grab a fan's ass, make sure no cameras are around.'

:p

Al Franken Says He's Embarrassed, Won't Resign

Let's Go Over Franken's Admissions So Far - His Attempts To 'Justify' His Actions / Excuse His Determination To Stay In Office:

I'm sorry.
We were practicing for a skit. (
While victim #1 slept?)
I'm sorry.
It was a joke. / prank.
I'm sorry.
I don't remember things happening that way.
I 'crossed a line'
I'm sorry.
I 'went too far'

I'm sorry.
Ok, I did it.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry
I'm going to try to learn from my 'mistake' of TOUCHING WOMEN INAPPROPRIATELY.

....I'm going back to work now....

All that was missing is his self-admission into a 'Sex Clinic' or paying them off with tax dollars (like Conyers), :p

'The apologies issued by Franken range in length and content, however there is one very disturbing trend that each of them has in common.

Read them carefully and it’s easy to see that Franken is not aware that he is sexually assaulting women. Franken regularly states in his apologies that he is unaware that his groping was offensive and often does not remember if it even happened.'

-- All Of Al Franken’s Apologies To Women He Groped Have One Disturbing Thing In Common [VIDEO]

It is not SAFE to allow either a predator who does not even know they are committing crimes (sorta like how Comey said Hillary broke the law but had no idea she was doing it) OR a predator with a conscious or subconscious memory problem, not even remembering he is sexually harassing / assaulting women to go back to work in Congress.....

HYPOCRISY ON DISPLAY BY THOSE ABOVE WHO ARE NOW ATTACKING THE THREE WOMEN NOW MAKING CLAIMS KAVANAUGH ENGAGED IN SEXUAL IMPROPRIETIES, MUCH WORSE THAN ANYTHING SEN. FRANKEN RESIGNED OVER.

THE CHARACTER OF THOSE ABOVE, AND KAVANAUGH HIMSELF IS DEEPLY FLAWED. FRANKEN DID THE RIGHT THING, KAVANAUGH OUGHT TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, AND RESIGN WITH DIGNITY.

HYPOCRISY ON DISPLAY BY THOSE ABOVE WHO ARE NOW ATTACKING THE THREE WOMEN NOW MAKING CLAIMS KAVANAUGH ENGAGED IN SEXUAL IMPROPRIETIES, MUCH WORSE THAN ANYTHING SEN. FRANKEN RESIGNED OVER.
No one is 'attacking ' these women.

In Ford's case, her inconsistencies, lack of evidence, and 4 witnesses who said what she claims never happened are being pointed out. That is not 'attacking' her.

In Franken's case, there were photos of him and the women, he admitted it, and he even apologized for doing it (despite later saying he was not sorry at all).

Apples versus liberal BS (not oranges), my friend. :p

THE CHARACTER OF THOSE ABOVE, AND KAVANAUGH HIMSELF IS DEEPLY FLAWED. FRANKEN DID THE RIGHT THING, KAVANAUGH OUGHT TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, AND RESIGN WITH DIGNITY.
Frankin was supported by Soros and carried out his bidding for his time in office. He was a strange person on SNL and he was not that funny in any manner. He was not liked while in the Senate

The hypocrisy of those above is a character flaw built on a foundation of dishonesty. Nothing Franken admitted to was criminal. Some of the allegations, and much of the documentation thus far reported, provide strong circumstantial evidence that Kavanaugh is lying.

Circumstantial evidence has put Cosby into prison; remember this.

No one is 'attacking ' these women.

In Ford's case, her inconsistencies, lack of evidence, and 4 witnesses who said what she claims never happened are being pointed out. That is not 'attacking' her.

In Franken's case, there were photos of him and the women, he admitted it, and he even apologized for doing it (despite later saying he was not sorry at all).

Apples versus liberal BS (not oranges), my friend. :p

Statement from above
: No one is 'attacking ' these women.

Response to above: Donald Trump, for one; Several threads above too.

Nothing Franken admitted to was criminal.
:laughing0301:
I don't know about California, but here in Texas, grabbing a woman's tits while she is sleeping is sexual assault.

He is a comedian, the post doesn't show he grabbed her, and he was playing to a photographer.

BTW, did you hear your dear leader's comment to Billy Bush about how he deals with women? What say you on that little episode? It that okay in Texas? In CA. it's called Sexual Battery.

Ethics sirens times two: New allegations emerge against Franken, Conyers - Hot Air

"...the workload of the House and Senate Ethics Committees continues to expand. Two new reports lodge new allegations against two members of Congress already in the sexual-harassment spotlight, Senator Al Franken (D-MN) and Representative John Conyers (D-MI). HuffPost reports that two more women have come forward anonymously to accuse Franken of groping episodes similar to an allegation made by Lindsay Menz earlier this week."

Al Franken hopes, doggone it, people will really like him again - Hot Air

"... only 22% of his constituents want him to stay in the Senate. And that number might be a bit on the shaky side now that two more women have come out with their own allegations of unwanted probing of their posteriors.

Al Franken plans to stay in the U.S. Senate and try to win back Minnesotans’ trust."

...because every DEMOCRAT who is caught engaging in sexual misconduct deserves a 2nd (and 3rd, and 4th, and...) chance.

:rolleyes:
I thought he resigned, just like the repubs
Still too ignorant to know the def of snowflake?
Proslavery white boys. I thought you would be proud to be one

Forum List

Back