Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

That is so hilarious, and it's so Biden; mouth full of lies.

Did the democrats stage that bridge damage in hopes they could look like super heroes coming to the rescue with Trump leading in that state by three points?

I think they really did stage that entire disaster. It was not an accident it was purposely done the White House.

:cuckoo:

ly8ksq.jpg

Watched the video of the crash, and it looked intentional to me... The smoke coming out of the stack appeared as if the ship was ordered at full power prior to impact.

Or full reverse?

There is a recorder onboard. It records every single action, like a black box on a plane. The NTSB has it by now and will review and reconstruct every moment.

Same reason the federal government helps with areas destroyed by hurricanes. It's all about providing for the general welfare for the nation. You wouldn't understand.
What I don't understand is how you are equating this with an act of god.

Quick to call the Bridge incident an accident and not foul play before investigating the crew for any suspicious actors, can this be acceptable after finding out hazardous chemicals were spilled out into the water as well?
On top of that it happened right after the water supply threat, and Moscow attack by Isis K.
It's not like Singapore (country of origin owned Container Ship) doesn't have Isis K terrorists cells in their country plotting terrorist attacks globally.
Perfect example and proof they do:

Forum List

Back