Zone1 France wants to prevent Ukrainian conflict from morphing into world war

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
France wants to prevent Ukrainian conflict from morphing into world war — Macron
The president explained that France hopes to attain this by supporting Ukraine and introducing restrictions against Russia’s economy

Local : 2022-07-15(Friday) 03 : 53 : 15
Remote : 2022-07-15(Friday) 03 : 53 : 15
Found via https://nicer.app/news-world-headlines
(not yet online, i'm working on a version 4.y.z to 5.0.0 upgrade at the moment, lots to do, but i got the news app working on most days again ;) )

So France is finally dancing the NATO dance. Why don't we let it sell 40 to 80 diesel submarines to Australia? They'd augment the 3 nuclear submarines beautifully...
Just a thought, to be considered by many men and women in the shade of anonimity. Please bear in mind that we do not or should not want to see the South China Sea region turn into massive regional war territory once again. Regional wars *suck*, as much as world-wars.

France wants to prevent Ukrainian conflict from morphing into world war — Macron
The president explained that France hopes to attain this by supporting Ukraine and introducing restrictions against Russia’s economy

Local : 2022-07-15(Friday) 03 : 53 : 15
Remote : 2022-07-15(Friday) 03 : 53 : 15
Found via https://nicer.app/news-world-headlines
(not yet online, i'm working on a version 4.y.z to 5.0.0 upgrade at the moment, lots to do, but i got the news app working on most days again ;) )

So France is finally dancing the NATO dance. Why don't we let it sell 40 to 80 diesel submarines to Australia? They'd augment the 3 nuclear submarines beautifully...
Just a thought, to be considered by many men and women in the shade of anonimity. Please bear in mind that we do not or should not want to see the South China Sea region turn into massive regional war territory once again. Regional wars *suck*, as much as world-wars.
Followed your links. TASS. Nobody but the Kremlin reporting on Macon? Also, no able to connect to Local and Remote. Last link my system identified as security risk, advising don't go there.

Forum List

Back