France to Ban Gas Powered Cars in 2040

Welcome to the 19th century.

Good luck Airbus getting those plane components to you.

France plans to ban sales of petrol and diesel cars by 2040

That's a good idea.
I agree. I'm buying a bunch of Boeing stock in 10 years.

Airbus makes a far superior product. Ask Sully!
By 2040 they won't be making paper planes.
And I've worked with both Boeing and Airbus, I'll take Boeing hands down.

BTW - if Airbus had moved up the closure of the intake port further in the water crash landing sequence manual as it should have been the plane would not have sunk. They never got to that step before they hit the water.

No engine landing in water. NO FATALITIES. DAMN IMPRESSIVE for both the plane and the pilot.

Not according to Einstein. But they can charge up the batteries with the electricity. Our electrical grid is straining to keep up.

Electric cars need a massive leap foirward before they're even close to being practica for most people. I work for an electric utility company.. People don't want to think about the real costs of upgradi g our grid. Especially if we continue to add renewable (wind/solar) to the grid.

Battery technology.

More solar at the end user.

Not according to Einstein. But they can charge up the batteries with the electricity. Our electrical grid is straining to keep up.

Electric cars need a massive leap foirward before they're even close to being practica for most people. I work for an electric utility company.. People don't want to think about the real costs of upgradi g our grid. Especially if we continue to add renewable (wind/solar) to the grid.
True, and libs prevent nuclear plants from opening. We have two here sitting dormant.
Yep, the agenda of the left is simply anti civilization.

Using nonpolluting, 100% renewable power is anti civilization?

Have any landfills in your 'neck of the woods'? Methane is a great source of energy for power plants; nonpolluting and free.

BTW - if Airbus had moved up the closure of the intake port further in the water crash landing sequence manual as it should have been the plane would not have sunk. They never got to that step before they hit the water.

Oversight? Or just making the evidence more difficult to find?
Just poor thinking on the part of Airbus. They've moved up that step since the crash.

And yet....NO FATALITIES

Battery technology.

Let me know when they have one thst can go 350+ miles over the course of 6 days with no charge. Until then I'll keep my ICE, thanks.

More solar at the end user.

Only if you plan to go off the grid. Interconnection for s 1mW solar field can cost $500K to $1 Million. Smaller, personal installations sell power more than they feed the individual home.

The Tesla can go over 300 miles over the course of a month without a charge. The new electric Volvos will exceed that. The EC engine will go the way of horse drawn carriages within a decade. The EU will be generating over 50% of their electrical power from renewable sources within a decade and nearly 100% by 2050 while the U.S. will be fracking for the domestic market as everyone else will be on renewables. I really do dislike backward old assholes that are my age.

Just poor thinking on the part of Airbus. They've moved up that step since the crash.

And yet....NO FATALITIES
Several thousand people have died inside Airbus aircraft, stop acting like the plane was responsible for the crash on the Hudson coming out so well.

BTW - I was on the Incident Investigation Team for a major aerospace company. We investigated every incident in the world that had our parts on the aircraft. A lot of stuff you never hear about yet I'm sure freaked out the people on board. Again, I will take a Boeing aircraft if given the choice.

And yet....NO FATALITIES
Several thousand people have died inside Airbus aircraft, stop acting like the plane was responsible for the crash on the Hudson coming out so well.

BTW - I was on the Incident Investigation Team for a major aerospace company. We investigated every incident in the world that had our parts on the aircraft. A lot of stuff you never hear about yet I'm sure freaked out the people on board. Again, I will take a Boeing aircraft if given the choice.

Yet the A-340 remains the only the ONLY commercial airliner used by airlines with NO FATALITIES.

What about the large number of people who simply have no way to charge an electric car?

People don't have electricity in their house?

What about the large number of people who simply have no way to charge an electric car?

Anyone that can afford an electric car will have a home that has electricity.

Whoooooooosssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................

And yet....NO FATALITIES

Yet the A-340 remains the only the ONLY commercial airliner used by airlines with NO FATALITIES.
Wow, you found one model with limited service. BFD.

And yet....NO FATALITIES

How can you write 'limited service,' the A-340 has been in service for 25 years. Besides, crash data is per mile, not amount of aircraft.

And yet....NO FATALITIES

How can you write 'limited service,' the A-340 has been in service for 25 years. Besides, crash data is per mile, not amount of aircraft.
Just 377 were ever built. It's a long haul aircraft. Airbus still sucks.

The folks for whom I plan two international trips each year has mandated that I check the details on all proposed flights. The words they used were: "If it's not Boeing I'm not going".
Most Airbus aircraft can't even dump fuel dump if they get into trouble. If your lucky you can fly around to burn the fuel. If you need to land now, your toast. Literally.

And yet....NO FATALITIES

Just 377 were ever built. It's a long haul aircraft. Airbus still sucks.

Airbus makes a better aircraft than Boeing, always has. Boeing sucks.

Forum List

Back