France to Ban Gas Powered Cars in 2040

cant do it any sooner? sheesh.
I know, the planet is dying and they drag their feet.

Or is it all the morons who passed the moronic law know they'll be retired and collecting a pension by 2040?

Perhaps it was to mimic america's 19th century colonial empire approach to foreign affairs, who knows. France is not alone and we should celebrate being last again. I've got some left over fireworks, maybe I'll light them off with flint and steel.

Germany Has Some Revolutionary Ideas, and They're Working

Or is it all the morons who passed the moronic law know they'll be retired and collecting a pension by 2040?

Perhaps it was to mimic america's 19th century colonial empire approach to foreign affairs, who knows. France is not alone and we should celebrate being last again.

Last to the 19th century!

Perhaps it was to mimic america's 19th century colonial empire approach to foreign affairs, who knows. France is not alone and we should celebrate being last again.

Last as in healthcare.

500 year old plus windmill technology is revolutionary to you?

It don't take much to get you excited huh kid?

Last as in healthcare.
Yeah, that's why millions risk their lives trying to get into America.

Last as in healthcare.
Yeah, that's why millions risk their lives trying to get into America.
People move all over the world hon, much of it to leave areas we destabilize intentionally. You should get out more and stop watching american television.

Forum List

Back