France, google and facebook push for worldwide hate speech regulation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"The same big tech companies that are wary of being regulated by the US government in order to protect free speech, will gladly volunteer to be regulated by foreign governments so that they can restrict free speech," NewsBusters' Alexander Hall reports.
France, Google And Facebook Push For Worldwide Hate Speech Regulation

Oh but the do gooder leftist assholes will be fine they get off on needing a mommy and daddy gov. they can't see past how authoritarian it is, they can't see how controlled they are because losers can't think , they need the Gov and media to think for them.

"The same big tech companies that are wary of being regulated by the US government in order to protect free speech, will gladly volunteer to be regulated by foreign governments so that they can restrict free speech," NewsBusters' Alexander Hall reports.

Oh but the do gooder leftist assholes will be fine they get off on needing a mommy and daddy gov. they can't see past how authoritarian it is, they can't see how controlled they are because losers can't think , they need the Gov and media to think for them.
Good move on their part. I wish we were civilized enough to do the same.

What better way to enforce Progressive Groupthink than to outlaw all non-Prog NoGoodBadthink?

Good move on their part. I wish we were civilized enough to do the same.
"Civilized" enough to outlaw thoughts and make crimes of opinions and differences of view?

That's the sort of pitiful mewing and "please protect me from myself" bullshit that I hope our civilization never falls prey to.

I suggest you move to jolly old England if you are afraid someone may get offended where you live.

So when "hate speech" becomes a topic in which you agree, how will you feel being censored, fined, or incarcerated for your speech?

Fortunately, the U.S. still has sovereignty, at least for now, and we don't care what Globalists, and Tech Corporations want.

Forum List

Back