France bombs 'targets in Northern Mali

wait till they riot at home....

No one cares about rioting, this is just something the West can't stop. They need to understand they will only increase this activity in the region. They reap what they sow.

Actually, it is those who willingly or unwillingly slip (once-again) under the oppressive yoke of Islamism who are reaping what they've sown. :D

I said no one cares to riot. There won't be rioting. And I said these groups only increase in these regions because of the Western policy which will only increase those groups. They don't seem to get it. You give them a war, they will actually believe they have a cause and it will strengthen them.

watch and wait.... the muslims will riot in france... they always do.

How would you know? Are you from France? This topic isn't about rioting and I don't see it. That's not an important discussion. The discussion is about their 'objectives'.

France's objective seems to be to nip in the bud another violent Jihadist effort to impose their form of Islam on an otherwise peaceful people. What do you see? :D

Last edited:
These: Ansar Dine-"The group seeks to impose sharia law across Mali, including the Azawad region. Witnesses have said that Ansar Dine fighters wear long beards and fly black flags with the Shahada (Islamic creed) inscribed in white. According to different reports, unlike the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (MNLA), Ansar Dine does not seek independence but rather to keep Mali intact and convert it into a rigid theocracy."

Ansar Dine

That's weird because she was speaking of a possible(in her mind) scenario of French Muslims rioting or protesting in France. So they're clearly not any 'Ansar'. Yet you referred to them as 'these' people. Maybe you had an misunderstanding?

yes, you are correct. I see the muslims in france rioting in protest of france "attacking".... *gasp* muslims.

I just don't wanna make you cry and whine about it, but you know what you said, Connie.

:cuckoo:

It was funny when you tried to ditch what you meant....:rolleyes:

I was talking about those raised or heavily influence by terrorists or terrorist organizations. Feel free to spin it anyway you wish.

Mali is Africa's 3rd largest gold producer.

And has an estimated 1.1 billion tons of bauxite below the surface.

France could care less about Islamic radicals it wasn't for the natural resources.

And the only reason you are concerned about the fate of those radicals is because they are Islamic radicals. Evidently the locals are glad for the assistance:

France bombs Islamist strongholds in north Mali | Reuters

Wow, troops too. Years ago the French condemned the US for getting involved in the Vietnamese civil war and now they bomb an African nation and send in troops.

Wow, troops too. Years ago the French condemned the US for getting involved in the Vietnamese civil war and now they bomb an African nation and send in troops.

What you may not know is that we displaced the French in Indochina. I can say with some assurance we will not be doing the same in West Africa. :D

As usual, BecauseIKnowDung

His given name is Squat ... BecauseIKnowSquat. :D

and here I am defending the right s of Muslims to pray together.. in the following posts???? There has got to be something in the water...:eusa_eh:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6648995-post17.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6649089-post30.html

One would think that BIKS and Sunni would be thanking France for protecting the peaceful Muslims of the region, but nooooo. The peeps in this Reuters piece certainly are. :D

His given name is Squat ... BecauseIKnowSquat. :D

and here I am defending the right s of Muslims to pray together.. in the following posts???? There has got to be something in the water...:eusa_eh:

One would think that BIKS and Sunni would be thanking France for protecting the peaceful Muslims of the region, but nooooo. The peeps in this Reuters piece certainly are. :D

From your link...."France is determined to end Islamist domination of northern Mali, which many fear could act as a base for attacks on the West and for links with al Qaeda in Yemen, Somalia and North Africa.

Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said France's sudden intervention on Friday had prevented the advancing rebels from seizing Bamako. He vowed that air strikes would continue."

I agree

From your link...."France is determined to end Islamist domination of northern Mali, which many fear could act as a base for attacks on the West and for links with al Qaeda in Yemen, Somalia and North Africa.

Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said France's sudden intervention on Friday had prevented the advancing rebels from seizing Bamako. He vowed that air strikes would continue."

I agree

That's 'cause you're smart. :D

watch and wait.... the muslims will riot in france... they always do.

How would you know? Are you from France? This topic isn't about rioting and I don't see it. That's not an important discussion. The discussion is about their 'objectives'.

France's objective seems to be to nip in the bud another violent Jihadist effort to impose their form of Islam on an otherwise peaceful people. What do you see? :D

I'm for that, I respect the people of Mali before any militants, but I see a failure.

France only cares about protecting it's vast gold mining industry and other natural resources in Mali.

Most of the Mali people never see any of the wealth from their rich land.

The Mali people want to be free from French post colonial interference and european backed dictator.

And the Islamic groups are the only ones fighting to rid their country of this foreign economic occupation. :cool:

I keep reading this over and over....
Still doesn't make sense.
Maybe I'm having a mental issue...

France attacked someone?......

Can anyone one on the board,friend or foe please help me.
Am I reading this correctly?....

lol....they might actually win a conflict...not. Jokes aside, they will get nowhere with this.

Yup, nothing should get in the way of all of the genocide that's going on in Africa in the name of Allah.

Because it's a current event.

Now let's get back to talking about gun-grabbing.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum >US Discussion > Current Events

:eusa_whistle:

So....:cool:

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock. It is hard to read and is considered yelling. When replying in an existing topic it is fine to use CAPS or bold to highlight main points.

Since this is not related to US current events....... :dunno:

Forum List

Back