France bombs 'targets in Northern Mali

No one cares about rioting, this is just something the West can't stop. They need to understand they will only increase this activity in the region. They reap what they sow.

France could put a couple hundred troops on the ground and win this.

when has france every won anything without having us bail them out? :tongue:

Frenchman Maurice Garin was the first winner of the Tour de France...:tongue:

Common sense after looking at the past decades of conflicts in the African and Middle Eastern region, that repeated ploy about how ferocious those 'Islamists' are is nothing more than hilarious drivel. They are anti imperialism is seems lately and the West wants to keep repeating this failed policy because they only believe in power. No other methods to come up with a solution.

Okay, no legit source links.
And we should believe you....... why?

Source for what? Government fed links that just state what the government says? That's useless. One has to be colossally stupid to not notice they keep falling for the same scenario and really expect it actually has true intentions and its a possible method, which it isn't.

Do you have a source for this?

Okay, no legit source links.
And we should believe you....... why?

Source for what? Government fed links that just state what the government says? That's useless. One has to be colossally stupid to not notice they keep falling for the same scenario and really expect it actually has true intentions and its a possible method, which it isn't.

I already asked, received deflection. Asked for credentials, received deflection.

Can you say fifth column............ :cool: :lol:

I already asked, received deflection. Asked for credentials, received deflection.

Can you say fifth column............ :cool: :lol:

More like a steaming pile...
because_he_knows_it_by_imteamedward.jpg
..:lol:

No one cares about rioting, this is just something the West can't stop. They need to understand they will only increase this activity in the region. They reap what they sow.

France could put a couple hundred troops on the ground and win this.

when has france every won anything without having us bail them out? :tongue:

Bonaparte had a pretty good run. Of course, we were just 13 colonies in a nascent country then. :D

Here is a good article on the Islamists in northern Mali.

Northern Mali: A Violent Islamist Stronghold : NPR

That whole article was shit. We've heard that repetitive excuse over and over, the real reason is power and control. Why do you people like spreading nonsense?

The whole article is correct.

The Islamists are animals. You should stop defending them.

That's not the same thing as defending, I'm pointing the typical policy lately in Africa and you wonder why militants will keep growing. And they will get support from their own people, wait and see. It's because they know what the West is there for, interests. People aren't stupid, you can lie to yourself all you want but the Mali people will find out the aftermath soon.

Technically, yes, they did. But these are Foreign Legion troops on the ground, not the regular French Army, although the officers are Frenchmen. The current crop of legionaries are from the Former Yugoslavia, and other parts of Eastern Europe, and they're rock hard. In the '80s most of the Legion were Englishmen, and they were made into something much tougher than the British Army's regular infantry units could churn out. Bearing in mind that the Legion is a lot bigger than most people think (it's not just one unit), and are made-up of much more capable and resilient soldiers than the USMC could ever dream of creating.

Furthermore, the French public have become the most vocal opponents of the tide of Mohammedans swamping France and other parts of Western Europe. But the largely left-wing press avoids covering the massive protests, because they think that they're "racist". If the truth be known, the French are nowhere near as spineless as history has labelled them. Nowhere near as cowardly as the Jew, for instance.

Yeah I know they are foriegn legion...and France isn't a sissy state. That's not the point. But you talk about immigration and the problem isn't with the immigrants it's the people who control immigration laws, and I'm sure you know who they are in France, Swagger.

Yours...... uh duh.......

What claims? Do you know how to analyze anything? Can you think for yourself or do you need a CNN article reporting the typical motive and the casualties?

More deflection..... Still no concrete evidence to support your assertions.
ما سيد هل?

High noon in the Sahara | European Voice blogs

That would be a sizeable proportion of the 800-900 fighters ....

Nice fail in Arabic btw....:D :lmao:

Yeah I know they are foriegn legion...and France isn't a sissy state. That's not the point. But you talk about immigration and the problem isn't with the immigrants it's the people who control immigration laws, and I'm sure you know who they are in France, Swagger.

I really don't know if all the blame can be placed solely on the shoulders of the Jew any longer, BIK. If anything, it seems to have been hijacked by these gentile New World Order lackeys, although I'm well aware that the Jew is behind the idea/concept. Though I'm just not sure if they're in control of it any longer, especially where the E.U. is concerned.

I really don't know if all the blame can be placed solely on the shoulders of the Jew any longer, BIK. If anything, it seems to have been hijacked by these gentile New World Order lackeys, although I'm well aware that the Jew is behind the idea/concept. Though I'm just not sure if they're in control of it any longer, especially where the E.U. is concerned.

It's not the Jews, it's what you described and the rest we will never understand. I don't have a problem with the immigrants but I know some in France think its too much immigration. And that's up to the people to discuss their immigration reform. Sometimes immigration can't always work in large amounts. And I respect their opinions(French citizens).

What claims? Do you know how to analyze anything? Can you think for yourself or do you need a CNN article reporting the typical motive and the casualties?

More deflection..... Still no concrete evidence to support your assertions.
ما سيد هل?

High noon in the Sahara | European Voice blogs

That would be a sizeable proportion of the 800-900 fighters ....

Nice fail in Arabic btw....:D :lmao:
A blog??!! An opinion piece is your evidence??!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Online translators are rather limited..... Especially for Arabic..... Not surprised you caught that..... Not surprised one bit......... Suspicions confirmed.......

Forum List

Back