France bombs 'targets in Northern Mali

watch and wait.... the muslims will riot in france... they always do.

How would you know? Are you from France? This topic isn't about rioting and I don't see it. That's not an important discussion. The discussion is about their 'objectives'.

how do i know.... its called paying attention to past actions..

Muslims in France don't need to anything, just watch when casualties for French troops get higher the population will demand a withdrawal. Because we obviously know that wars these days are profit wars.

Btw, 95% of Mali is Muslim. So you wouldn't make any sense, it's government vs rebels. Divide and Conquer strategies by the West at it again.

watch and wait.... the muslims will riot in france... they always do.

How would you know? Are you from France? This topic isn't about rioting and I don't see it. That's not an important discussion. The discussion is about their 'objectives'.

These people think everyone lives in some hermetically sealed bubble being brainwashed by those who claim to love us.

Muslims in France don't need to anything, just watch when casualties for French troops get higher the population will demand a withdrawal. Because we obviously know that wars these days are profit wars.
Incorrect

That's why the French mainly use the Foreign Legion in their African military adventures.

They are not French citizens; so no one cares........ :cool:

Incorrect

That's why the French mainly use the Foreign Legion in their African military adventures.

They are not French citizens; so no one cares........ :cool:

True.

I keep reading this over and over....
Still doesn't make sense.
Maybe I'm having a mental issue...

France attacked someone?......

Can anyone one on the board,friend or foe please help me.
Am I reading this correctly?....

A former colony, some six thousand citizens living there. Hostage-taking is on the rise and destruction of historic sites is following a similar pattern carried out by the Taliban in the past. The French only have a few hundred troops on the ground but are using air power to smack these clowns around. Even the French are sick of these assholes - that says something.

French newspapers admit to one French soldier and 10 civilians killed but no pilots.

Le Figaro - International : La France frappe les bastions islamistes au Mali

Mali is Africa's 3rd largest gold producer.

And has an estimated 1.1 billion tons of bauxite below the surface.

France could care less about Islamic radicals it wasn't for the natural resources.

France will never go to a war without the exception that they will make a profit, it's all profit wars and the region is sick of it. It only increase militant groups presence. But it also ruins people's lives who have to deal with instability. This will just open the door for AQ to take advantage of the situation.

These people think everyone lives in some hermetically sealed bubble being brainwashed by those who claim to love us.

Who's 'these' people?

These: Ansar Dine-"The group seeks to impose sharia law across Mali, including the Azawad region. Witnesses have said that Ansar Dine fighters wear long beards and fly black flags with the Shahada (Islamic creed) inscribed in white. According to different reports, unlike the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (MNLA), Ansar Dine does not seek independence but rather to keep Mali intact and convert it into a rigid theocracy."

Ansar Dine

Who's 'these' people?

These: Ansar Dine-"The group seeks to impose sharia law across Mali, including the Azawad region. Witnesses have said that Ansar Dine fighters wear long beards and fly black flags with the Shahada (Islamic creed) inscribed in white. According to different reports, unlike the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (MNLA), Ansar Dine does not seek independence but rather to keep Mali intact and convert it into a rigid theocracy."

Ansar Dine

That's weird because she was speaking of a possible(in her mind) scenario of French Muslims rioting or protesting in France. So they're clearly not any 'Ansar'. Yet you referred to them as 'these' people. Maybe you had an misunderstanding?

Who's 'these' people?

Ansar Dine

That's weird because she was speaking of a possible(in her mind) scenario of French Muslims rioting or protesting in France. So they're clearly not any 'Ansar'. Yet you referred to them as 'these' people. Maybe you had an misunderstanding?

I was speaking in the first person. What is your point?

Ansar Dine

Nice way to ditch what you really said, bud. :D

Nice way to ditch what you really said, bud. :D

Here we go again. what is your point? What did I really say?

Did you bother reading your article man? A judge predicts if they are involved in the war they could be expecting a possibility of some attacks. Nothing happened as of far, and the only attacks would be from AQ which I see as impossible either way. 95% of Mali are Muslims and they either want to push back government rebels or come up with an agreement. So your scenario is flawed.

Who's 'these' people?

Ansar Dine

yes, you are correct. I see the muslims in france rioting in protest of france "attacking".... *gasp* muslims.

Forum List

Back